No announcement yet.

Vasquez would make Broner look like a scrub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Congrats to Vazquez for being in the most boring fight of this legendary night. Broner would probably make the fight exciting by bringing the fight to Vazquez before knocking him out.

I scored the fight 120-108 for Vazquez. I don't know how you win that widely, but yet he showed so many flaws I don't even know where to start. Gesta was just there to look cool apparently, Mr Too cool for School, just being a tough guy. A strategy like the one Mares did on Moreno was what Gesta had to do. Not just stand there like you got cement on your feet, smiling, taunting.
    Vasquez is a HUGE 135 Mares vs Moreno strategy would NEVER work

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Congrats to Vazquez for being in the most boring fight of this legendary night. Broner would probably make the fight exciting by bringing the fight to Vazquez before knocking him out.

I scored the fight 120-108 for Vazquez. I don't know how you win that widely, but yet he showed so many flaws I don't even know where to start. Gesta was just there to look cool apparently, Mr Too cool for School, just being a tough guy. A strategy like the one Mares did on Moreno was what Gesta had to do. Not just stand there like you got cement on your feet, smiling, taunting.
      Man, I didn't know what to call it, but this says it. There was a point late in the fight where Mercito looked up at the sky, after the bell, and had this bored look like he just finished a round of sparring. I was literally like, did this guy come to win or what? What a waste. Go take up knitting or something, kid.

Comment

Broner would style all over Vasquez with ease. Once he tastes the problems power he will be in turtle mode.

Comment

Vasquez by decision,Broner by TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
            Broner would style all over Vasquez with ease. Once he tastes the problems power he will be in turtle mode.
            Broner is too small/short he'll never get inside the pocket to land a big shot

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              Broner is too small/short he'll never get inside the pocket to land a big shot
              You do know Broner cuts alot of weight and walks around as a ww/jmw.

Vasquez is skilled and poses problems but not enough to mount a proper challenge

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                You do know Broner cuts alot of weight and walks around as a ww/jmw.

Vasquez is skilled and poses problems but not enough to mount a proper challenge
                Broner would look TINY in the ring with Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  Broner would look TINY in the ring with Vasquez.
                  Vasquez can be a heavyweight if he likes, Broner is still taking the W.

Comment

Working...
                  X