Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 - Do you wanna see it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two should move on and do a beer commercial together.

Seriously, there's no justification for a rematch with this one, the first 3 were close, I gave the third fight to Marquez, but both parties had already agreed (including Roach himself) that a KO would be the ultimate decider.

Had this done the distance then yeah... 5th fight, even thought I don't want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
      **** yeah i wanna see uit!
      lol.. that's kind of how I feel about it. I'm sort of surprised so many people are against the idea. These two always create entertaining fights.

Comment

Yes I want to see it and it will happen.

Why, because where can either fighter really go at this point?

I see Marquez taking a fight against either Bradley or Garcia, but after that, who else is there for him to fight? he isn't retiring anytime soon, and Pacquiao vs Marquez V will easily do 1.3-1.5 million ppvs.

Also that fight was shaping up to be FOTY, so why wouldn't the casual fans pay to see a 5th fight when the four prior all produced great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
          Yes I want to see it and it will happen.

Why, because where can either fighter really go at this point?

I see Marquez taking a fight against either Bradley or Garcia, but after that, who else is there for him to fight? he isn't retiring anytime soon, and Pacquiao vs Marquez V will easily do 1.3-1.5 million ppvs.

Also that fight was shaping up to be FOTY, so why wouldn't the casual fans pay to see a 5th fight when the four prior all produced great fights.
          Exactly, good points.

Comment

Nope, this was a great end to their rivalry, let's leave it at that. Let Marquez go out in full glory. Him KO'ng Pac will not tarnish Pac's legacy as every real boxing fan knows that both these guys just know each other too well and it's just a matter of time one KO's the other.

If it was a stoppage, or a decision, then I'd say go for a 5th fight. BUT, a BRUTAL KO like that changes a fighter, it doesn't matter who you are. If they ever fight again, Pac will never be the same, he'll be more paranoid/cautious and will not perform the way he did last night and Juan will be older and less hungry.

This was a great true rivalry and I'm glad to be able to experience the ride. It was a great night for boxing and both men will be remembered as true warriors who gave it all inside the ring.

Only idiots, haters, and fake boxing fans will put this rivalry down.

Comment

Working...
            X