Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 - Do you wanna see it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, let it end on a high note.

And I dont mean that because JMM won, I mean that because it was an exciting fight, KO and fight of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Why not? Before the ko Pac was doing good more than ever.The fight was also a heart pumping action back and forth.
      Exactly. So, because PAC got a few questionable wins (really, either guy could've won those fights, minus part 3). Does very well leading up to the ko, and now, this is the lasting image we have to have?

I'm a paying customer, and I'd pay to watch it again. **** it. Let's get it on.

Comment

Hell no this was the definitive ending this rivalry needed, i hope they both retire. ppl plz remember jmm is 39 years old!

Comment

i would like to see pac retire to be honest................did you see how he hit the canvas. jeeeeez and people still want more.

this sport can be very deadly in the long run.

Comment

Hell no animals jmm is old past his prime no point in seeing a 5th fight fuuuuuukkkkk you pinoys PAC had his chance after jmm getting robbed a couple times the series is over jmm is the winner now eat crow sons of biiiiiiiiiccccccccttttthhhhhe

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
              No but i would really like to see floyd get knocked out,so we can finally shut the floyd people up also.
              Defense is a wonderful thing, too bad Pacquiao never bothered with it

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                Hell no animals jmm is old past his prime no point in seeing a 5th fight fuuuuuukkkkk you pinoys PAC had his chance after jmm getting robbed a couple times the series is over jmm is the winner now eat crow sons of biiiiiiiiiccccccccttttthhhhhe
                Prime example of people that don't want to see it.

"Haha, my guy won by brutal ko!, that's the lasting image of this rivalry forever!"

***** please. Imma keep it real. I'm a bigger PAC fan. If PAC gave jmm 4 ****in chances, jmm better man the **** up, and reciprocate. Especially after an embarrassing ass KO.

Comment

It was a competitive fight and JMM appeared to have been on his way to losing before the KO. I wouldn't mind seeing a 5th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Exactly. So, because PAC got a few questionable wins (really, either guy could've won those fights, minus part 3). Does very well leading up to the ko, and now, this is the lasting image we have to have?

I'm a paying customer, and I'd pay to watch it again. **** it. Let's get it on.
                    i agree here. I understand Manny got dropped and then KO'ed devastatingly but Pac was looking a lot better then he has the last couple years and was really putting a beating on Marquez before the monster KO....I just think it'd be sad to say thats it when Marquez was given chance after chance to redeem himself.
                    The fight was a war that Manny was slightly winning before that one punch, i'd watch again.

Comment

**** yeah i wanna see uit!

Comment

Working...
                      X