Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, no doubt about it....

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
      Manny was considered the best P4P and now Marquez decisioned him 3 times and knocked him out cold so I think Marquez kind of earned the right you hating bastard!!!
      Oh I'm not hating.

But here's the thing:

Manny Pacquiao is coming off 3 ****ty performances.

#1 wasn't on the table even if you had a lamp with a genie in it.

Keep in mind, I think Marquez won ALL 4 of their fights. I've always maintained that from the beginning.

But if Marquez is #1 for a win over Pacquiao, the he's tied with Bradley who got the win first.

Pacquiao was largely even at the top of any P4P list because of his wins over Marquez. Without those wins, he wouldn't have been there.

Same with Bradley. Despite that some feel that Bradley lost, if you're going to recognize Pacquiao's status as a top P4Per despite the majority of fans feeling that Manny has lost just about 4 of the 4 fights, then Bradley is entitled to consideration.

That is .. unless you believe in double standards?

Comment

We might as well add the other 2 guys that KO'd Manny to the list since that's all it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          Why can't your brain fathom the fact that Marquez's win is more impressive than Floyds last fight or Wards? Why is it because they're black and Marquez is'nt. You're one of those guys that can't see it any other way because you convinced yourself that black American fighters are the best period! So your brain does'nt know how to deal with this new reality!!
          This is by far the dumbest post i've ever read on here. So me being able to appreciate fighters victories who aren't Mexican means i'm pro black and I don't like Mexicans? Kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            Oh I'm not hating.

But here's the thing:

Manny Pacquiao is coming off 3 ****ty performances.

#1 wasn't on the table even if you had a lamp with a genie in it.

Keep in mind, I think Marquez won ALL 4 of their fights. I've always maintained that from the beginning.

But if Marquez is #1 for a win over Pacquiao, the he's tied with Bradley who got the win first.

Pacquiao was largely even at the top of any P4P list because of his wins over Marquez. Without those wins, he wouldn't have been there.

Same with Bradley. Despite that some feel that Bradley lost, if you're going to recognize Pacquiao's status as a top P4Per despite the majority of fans feeling that Manny has lost just about 4 of the 4 fights, then Bradley is entitled to consideration.

That is .. unless you believe in double standards?
            Dude JMM is number 1 and Floyd and bradley aren't

it's not the end of the world. go out and get laid and get over it man

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              We might as well add the other 2 guys that KO'd Manny to the list since that's all it takes.
              Your avatar just made me piss a little bit from laughing too hard.

Comment

No, Mayweather is still still number one, he's sat on the throne for years and nobody has unseated him. The only knock against him is inactivity.

I do place Marquez at number 2, had him at number 3 behind Ward before last night.

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
                  Dude JMM is number 1 and Floyd and bradley aren't

it's not the end of the world. go out and get laid and get over it man
                  I could care less who you say is what. The fact that you have to go out and chase pu$$y to get laid tells me that I'm dealing with a child or a loser.

I'm still laughing at that avatar. That is funny.

Comment

You must have forgot beating Manny is the determining factor of being great thats why Morales is better than Floyd cause he beat Manny NSB logic.

Comment

Anybody but Floyd, right? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X