Mayweather just lost $100,000,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
    you're a little sad man, seriously.
    You created yet another alt and I'm sad. LMFAO..

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I also have posted numerous times I was dead wrong in retrospect. Keep up jas when hating.
      Hindsight is 20/20 vision , truth is at the time the 40 mill was a very good offer , if the fight never happened Manny would have passed up 50/50 and then 40 mill , but it has happened now and they all make a lot more which in no way takes away from the legit offers that were made at the time .

Comment

You created yet another alt and I'm sad. LMFAO..
        my boss tony soprano would have you castrated in seconds. you aint from jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Hindsight is 20/20 vision , truth is at the time the 40 mill was a very good offer , if the fight never happened Manny would have passed up 50/50 and then 40 mill , but it has happened now and they all make a lot more which in no way takes away from the legit offers that were made at the time .
          Not for me. I didn't account for every variable. Floyd struggling and not selling and Manny dominating changed the dynamic. So as stupid as he was to walk away from the offer I listed, he was equally smart to not take the $40 mil no ppv offer.

I was just wrong. I gotta wear it.

Comment

I'll see yr LOL and raise you a LMAO

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            LOL you gys are something else, i know it helps your mental to keep throwing that out, but its made now and roach admitted it didnt happen when it mattered most because of them... its okay bro may the best man win
            Always enjoy when someone laughs at others for doing precisely the same thing they themselves are doing. As I presume it helps your mental (state) to keep taking what Freddie said out of context in order to pretend he really believes the fight didn't happen sooner than it will because of Manny.

Most everybody realizes by now that Floyd has been dragged kicking and screaming into the fight. But at least, however belatedly, he did finally summon the courage. So, as you said, may the best man win.

Comment

Not for me. I didn't account for every variable. Floyd struggling and not selling and Manny dominating changed the dynamic. So as stupid as he was to walk away from the offer I listed, he was equally smart to not take the $40 mil no ppv offer.

I was just wrong. I gotta wear it.
              Off course you were wrong from the perspective of the now , at the time the offers were made your were a 50/50 chance of being right and it could have easily gone that way and the fight never happened which is all we were hearing for Manny fans so they were as wrong as you were .

Comment

No. This proves that the $40 million offer was a roadblock. Manny was offered more after the KO than before, for one.

Last edited by ADP02; 02-25-2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  No. This proves that the $40 million offer was a roadblock. Manny was offered more after the KO than before, for one.

Ah the spin doctor lol , you say Mannys highest ever purse offer at the time was a Roadblock , you post some of the most baseless ridicules posts on the forum , there is no limit to spin you take , Floyd has personally reached out to Manny and that finally made the difference to get the fight made , what did Arum do spin you fanboys BS and tried his hardest for Floyd to never meet Manny in person , when Floyd did the fight was made , open your eyes kid .

The fights on , you are going to lose , reality is a b1tch .

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

sad isnt it. Floyd wanted him to take 40 million Flat. No PPV revenue. Has to leave his promoter. Come fight for TMT. Wont do business with Bob or top rank!
                    blah blah blah. And all of a sudden he is doing business with Bob and TR Manny is getting 80 million guaranteed plus his share of PPV and ticket sales.

Yeah id say Floyd was ducking and was forced to fight!

Comment

Ah the spin doctor lol , you say Mannys highest ever purse offer at the time was a Roadblock , you post some of the most baseless ridicules posts on the forum , there is no limit to spin you take , Floyd has personally reached out to Manny and that finally made the difference to get the fight made , what did Arum do spin you fanboys BS and tried his hardest for Floyd to never meet Manny in person , when Floyd did the fight was made , open your eyes kid .

The fights on , you are going to lose , reality is a b1tch .
                      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      sad isnt it. Floyd wanted him to take 40 million Flat. No PPV revenue. Has to leave his promoter. Come fight for TMT. Wont do business with Bob or top rank!
                      blah blah blah. And all of a sudden he is doing business with Bob and TR Manny is getting 80 million guaranteed plus his share of PPV and ticket sales.

Yeah id say Floyd was ducking and was forced to fight!
                      PAC-BOY explained it clearly. Reloaded just can't admit to the fact that it was a roadblock. Either that or you have amnesia.

BEFORE: "All Manny needs to do is take the test and we have a fight"
                      AFTER: "I can't give Manny more than that...... I want ALL PPV money"

Comment

Working...
                      X