No announcement yet.

All i have to say is great fight and im glad Manny is ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I'm not racist...I hate everyone the same. I even call out MEXICANS.....TADDA...MY OWN PEEPS on their shit.

Quit trying to make me seem like the bad guy......victimization is common with people like you two. SMH!
    Maybe you're too stupid to know what "victimization" actually is, but that's exactly what you're practicing in this post. "wahhh don't make me out to be the bad guy wahhh"
    There you go. Your words speak for themselves and so does that "chicken grease" comment. I don't have to make you out as anything, you've done that on your own.

Comment

Margarito huggers huh? Margarito isn't really relevant in today's boxing forum world.

I don't use gorilla tactics. I come at you straight up....if you want to talk about gorilla you have no room to talk...you put people on ignore and take them off....that seems like a hit a run tactics...gorilla style tactics you moron. You even think what you say sometimes?
      Look at this brother going to work

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post

Isn't he a.....steroid cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Right now you're the only one behaving like a butt hurt b1tch...acting like it's just the floyd fans who're bad..look at urself and the 98% of the forum..
          Butthurt about what? I'm not a *******....in fact I've hated on them as much as Flomos. Since you people accuse me of PRO Mexican....I should be celebrating the victory right? It never gets old with people like you.....I get accused of this and then you flip it to that.

Comment

To me JMM and pac were never special..respect them in many ways but both have no skills and no defense..they defend the punches with their head..

Floyd raped JMM..JMM looked like it was his first time in the ring..

Money May it the truth...these two bums who fought tonight mean nothing to boxing..no skills ..nothing there.

Comment

Wanna know the good thing that came out of tonight?

We know Canelo's next opponent...... Juan Manual Marquez
              nope,We all know the gbp-toprank still dont work together.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Reported for the taco juice comment, that was insensitive and very stereotypical.
                Did you report mr Fantastic for his chicken grease comment?

Comment

You think that hurts my feelings? That makes my cause even better......you guys are fanatical about cheating but are praising one yourselves. All cause he shares the color of your skin/flag/etc.

Comment

Butthurt about what? I'm not a *******....in fact I've hated on them as much as Flomos. Since you people accuse me of PRO Mexican....I should be celebrating the victory right? It never gets old with people like you.....I get accused of this and then you flip it to that.
                    There is nothing to celebrate..pac was done a long time ago..bob arum presented him with weight drained damaged goods..

You're very hateful when it comes to mayweather..

Mayweather toyed with JMM..this is the truth and it's gonna stay like that..

Money May is the best ever ..he's the truth..boxing is nothing without him and I'm not even a fan.

Comment

lol BG got owned Kirkland- Ishida style!!

Comment

Working...
                      X