Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people acting like this is a victory for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Why can't you be a fan of Mayweather and Marquez?
    You can, Pacfans are just butt hurt at the moment.
    And are looking for a excuse.....

Some say that Marquez is on Peds

Some blame Floyd Mayweather for Pacquiao getting ko'd

Some blame Floyd Mayweather fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Simply because they know that Manny will never get th chance to beat Floyd now!
      This is how deluded you Pac fanboys are , Pac could not beat Floyd so long as his ass points to ground , Manny IS NOT in Floyds class thats a fact !! and neither is Juan or Bradley !! on paper they are legit WW fights and you watch what happens if Floyd fights those 2 .

Floyd has to fight bigger healthy 154 opponents because he totally outclasses anyone at WW , and even thats not good enough for the Pac ******s they want him to fight MWs , Manny cant even beat LWs when they healthy LOL .

Manny was a WW hype job that ended in a shipwreck after years of excuses and manipulating fights to his favor , when they healthy Manny is not much , just an elite fighter marketed very well .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        This is how deluded you Pac fanboys are , Pac could not beat Floyd so long as his ass points to ground , Manny IS NOT in Floyds class thats a fact !! and neither is Juan or Bradley !! on paper they are legit WW fights and you watch what happens if Floyd fights those 2 .

Floyd has to fight bigger healthy 154 opponents because he totally outclasses anyone at WW , and even thats not good enough for the Pac ******s they want him to fight MWs , Manny cant even beat LWs when they healthy LOL .

Manny was a WW hype job that ended in a shipwreck after years of excuses and manipulating fights to his favor , when they healthy Manny is not much , just an elite fighter marketed very well .

If this is true, why has Floyd been running the last 5 years? Surely he'd relish the opportunity to dispose of the WW 'hype job'

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Why can't you be a fan of Mayweather and Marquez?
          because JMM is not Black...apprently a lot of boxing fans today think that Only Mayweather Fans are Black and JMM Fans are Mexican and Pacquiao Fans are All Filipino's I think they find it strange and weird that it is fans that like different fighters regardless of race

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

Just to remind you .....

Marquez fought Manny 4 times.

Floyd and Team Mayweather didn't want to fight Manny on the same terms that Marquez did for 4 times!

Also, Floyd's last fight was against a guy that had not beaten a top level fighter in like forever and the guy before that has a 1-2 record at WW.

Comment

I agree with the statements that this Marquez would beat Mayweather.

Their fight had a lot of factors in Mayweather's favour. It was Marquez's first fight at the weight and let's not forget that Mayweather came in heavier than the agreed limit.

If they were to fight now. I believe Marquez would win. He's more comfortable at the weight and Mayweather is losing a bit of his speed.

That being said, in a pound-for-pound/prime-for-prime scenario Mayweather would come out on top.

I posted this before and I'll post it again here. Marquez is the real p4p #1

Followed by Tiger Muhammad as a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Just to remind you .....

Marquez fought Manny 4 times.

Floyd and Team Mayweather didn't want to fight Manny on the same terms that Marquez did for 4 times!

Also, Floyd's last fight was against a guy that had not beaten a top level fighter in like forever and the guy before that has a 1-2 record at WW.
                Just to remind you the guy that Floyd made look like a total amateur just smoked your hero after being robbed so many times , you think JMM wants Floyd lol , and Manny refused to fight the Cotto Floyd beat just another piece of Manny BS

Without draining CWs Manny is not much , not that you need reminding of that as you will be seeing him face planted a lot I would think now the bubble has popped !

BS will always lose in the end no more cramps CWs and monster size rings , no more ducking PED tests , no more ducking fighters without a CW .

Its called karma !

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post

Their fight had a lot of factors in Mayweather's favour. It was Marquez's first fight at the weight and let's not forget that Mayweather came in heavier than the agreed limit.

If they were to fight now. I believe Marquez would win. He's more comfortable at the weight and Mayweather is losing a bit of his speed.

That being said, in a pound-for-pound/prime-for-prime scenario Mayweather would come out on top.

Bring it on LOL , or Bradley or both , the easiest Floyd fights he can make , JMM dont want Floyd he knows what will happen again .

Comment

Ok, if this makes you feel better. Styles make fights and there's nothing about Mayweather's and Marquez's respective styles that has changed since they last fought.

Comment

Excuses excuses,Floyd did not use his weight to beat Marquez and Marquez did not look any faster in the Pacquiao fight.Matter of fact Marquez weighed 2 pounds more in the third fight with Pacquiao then in his fight with Mayweather.And Floyd beat a younger version of Marquez and Floyd was coming off a 2 year layoff.While a near 40 year old Marquez jumps up a weight class and ko`s Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X