Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people acting like this is a victory for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Mayweather could have, should have, would have..

But he didn't.

Marquez chose to take the risk and got the victory! to me it makes Mayweather feel more like a chump since he didn't have the balls to get in there and do what Marquez just did.
    More like Pacquiao did`nt want to take the risk when Floyd offered him 50/50 3 years ago and a 14 day cutoff on random testing since taking blood "weakens Pacquiao" and Pacquiao needed a "long time to recover" from taking a simple blood test.Then after Manny turned it down,Floyd took the offer off the table and said next time we negotiate you have to take a random test with no cut off dates.

Then later Floyd seen what Pac gets paid and "said hell no i`m not going 50/50 with this guy when i make more money then Pac".

And Floyd easily beat the guy that ko`ed Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Man, don't try to turn that **** around, lmmfao! Pacquiao got ktfo, lmmfao!
      I've always been a Marquez fan, love Pacquiao too though respect them both. Check my post history before you assume something..

Comment

can you post examples or is this another strawman bull**** you guys regularly pull because... you're bored? the only post i've read so far regarding mayweather was some dude chin checking one you girls for saying marquez is P4P #1.

Comment

Simply because they know that Manny will never get th chance to beat Floyd now!

Comment

Wtf, lmao! You got ktfo!

Smokey

Comment

Mayweather will even get more flak if he takes on Pac now. The megafight the world wanted to see is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                That's what they said about this fight too, nobody suspected a ko.
                I did, and so did Maniac and _original_ and a few others.

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                I predict that people will die from shock, get the ambulances ready.

Warquez will shock the world. KO9 baby.
                There was only like 15 people who picked Marquez by KO in the poll, now it's up to 55 after the fight. Scrubs want bragging rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  I've always been a Marquez fan, love Pacquiao too though respect them both. Check my post history before you assume something..
                  Guilty as charged, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    More like Pacquiao did`nt want to take the risk when Floyd offered him 50/50 3 years ago and a 14 day cutoff on random testing since taking blood "weakens Pacquiao" and Pacquiao needed a "long time to recover" from taking a simple blood test.Then after Manny turned it down,Floyd took the offer off the table and said next time we negotiate you have to take a random test with no cut off dates.

Then later Floyd seen what Pac gets paid and "said hell no i`m not going 50/50 with this guy when i make more money then Pac".
                    Here we go again...

Comment

Fuck floyd this day is all about Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X