Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is, with all due respect for Emmanuel. Happier that its the end of pactaardia though! Elated!

Comment

Love reading how paccckytards are crying about no drug testing for the fight...pure comedy! The irony is thick..oh man. Can't stop laughing.

Comment

sorry freddie but pacquiao is done ....he should hang it up before he "roy jones" himself

Comment

SOME Pacfans are like spoiled kids though, it's not really there fought that they behave like that.

HBO, ESPN and media outlets have spoiled them into thinking it is okay to react like a fanboy, it is okay to think a boxer is unstoppable.

I don't fault Pacfans, I fault the media.

Comment

And for the record I respect Manny as a fighter, I ALWAYS have. And I respect Manny FANS THAT ACTUALLY LOVE THE SPORT, but the other Manny "fans"?? So glad to see their 3-4 year run come to a crashing halt.

Comment

All you efen haters stop down playing Marquez' victory! No more cash cow for arum. And at least Marquez fought Gayweather, even though he lost, he fought with heart like always. Viva la gente Mexicana, no pochos que no hablan español, la verdadera gente de México.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                And for the record I respect Manny as a fighter, I ALWAYS have. And I respect Manny FANS THAT ACTUALLY LOVE THE SPORT, but the other Manny "fans"?? So glad to see their 3-4 year run come to a crashing halt.
                it's you thats not fan of the sport ...there's only few reasons you come to this forum ..one is to be imdazed's cheerleader everytime he talked peds and act like his f0cking echo..and 2 , to talk **** about pacfans..3, accuse people of being alts...thats all you ever did on these forums

Comment

Márquez is the man!! Arums cash cow is done. Now the power is in Marquez' corner since they totally under paid him for this fight. Have to hand it to pacquiao though, he fought with bad intentions and eventually he paid the price but took it like a man. He efed up by changing religion and not making the sign of the cross like traditionally hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    How can you flomos not see that you're every bit as bad as the pactards?

Comment

• Pac should fight Rios and then retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X