Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach: This is Not The End of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez/Bradley both coming off wins over Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Pac did a fantastic job tonight, he just got caught cold. You can't denied that he was on his way to taking Marquez out. Marquez was getting busted up good but got Pac with a shot that he set up perfectly. It was a good win and congrat to him.
      Obviously you could predict that right? Not likely... It was, like the others, a close back and forth fight. He wasnt gonna take anyone out, because this is what was bound to happen when he tried. Marquez seemed a little slower but more powerful, a fair trade when he's the one with the more accurate power punches. He stayed in the pocket more than usual and got caught as well, Marquez did. But at the end Marqurz was the better man

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        To tell you that even a Lennox Lewis HW Fanatic like me can tell the god damn difference ... you must be blind if you think this Marquez has not been super charged.

Lewis was super charged over a period of fights .. slowly but surely he got stronger and bigger and he was a young man doing this.

Marquez at 39 just jumped into something insane over a period of 10 monthes-12 monthes and he did this at 39.

This is like if Hopkins suddenly went to CW in 4 monthes and destroyed Hernandez via KO.

Benefit of doubt should be given, but wake the hell up.
        Man stfu he's not the only one that's gone up in weight before, he didn't even come near the 147 lbs limit, he came in at 143. A big knockout is more accuracy than power so go hide under a rock if you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Nobody comes back from a KO like that, sorry, but if chooses fight again, it is pretty much down hill from here.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Nobody comes back from a KO like that, sorry, but if chooses fight again, it is pretty much down hill from here.
            Hearns/Duran. Walcott/Charles. Its possible.

Comment

I was very excited for the Marquez win, and with a KO too

This was basically one of those "he was in the right place at the right time" moment for Marquez, he timed that shot perfectly to KO Pacman, but other than that, Marquez was in trouble.

Comment

Why all of a sudden Pac's followers suddenly believe in the power of PED?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Wrong, wrong, wrong... this was ALL on Manny. Roach said a million times, that he is no longer the boss in training camp.

What happened to Manny was over confidence and his lack of respect for JMM. He has never been down at the hands of JMM and I can guarantee you he doesn't leap in against a bigger puncher that way.

Roach has been and is a great coach. We cannot say he's great when his fighters are winning, and now say he's trash. Absurd, this one was on Manny. He couldn't be told anything at this stage of his career.
                  Yeah I got to agree. Manny took Jmm lightly he thought just because he beat a few guys that are a few inches taller than him and out weight him by 15-20 pounds -Margarito,Cotton,Cottey,Mosley etc. That Jmm was going to be easy, I agree and I think he has been overconfident about Marquez. The way he leaped in at the end was reminiscence of a Ricky hatton type of move.

Comment

Thanks. That is good news. This fight is better than all of Mayweather fights combined.

Hope Pacquiao recovers quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Why all of a sudden Pac's followers suddenly believe in the power of PED?
                      Because Marquez strength and conditioning coach is a known steroid cheat. But anyways.....

Comment

Working...
                      X