Comments Thread For: Juan For The Ages: Marquez Gets His Knockout Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Really???

I'll take beating De La Hoya and Cotto at 154 over beating Matthew Hatton, Rhodes, Gomez, Cintron, Mosley, and Lopez..........Lopez is a JWW or WW at the most, Mosley hadn't been a legit fight in 2 years, Cintron was coming off getting beat by Molina, Gomez is and always been average at the very best, Rhodes was Top 10 but what had he done either, and Matthew Hatton is about equal to Gomez and was a WW.

Again, that was sig worthy.

Sergio cleaned out 154??? Really??? He should have beaten Cintron, that was it. That's hardly cleaning s**t out.

So fighting Bradley, a Top 10 P4P fighter, is a bad fight??? It's certainly better than fighting Canelo or Guerrero right now. At least Tim has proven to beat top fighters and is one of the best fighters from 140-147.

By the way, Sergio hasn't been to 154 in 4 years now. He's the Middleweight champ and should be fighting the likes of Golovkin, Pirog, Geale, and other top fighters in his weight class. Instead he's fighting Martin Murray........
    Are you a piece of crap Sergio beat cintron not once but koed his asssssss twice in one fight stfu if you don't know boxing gtfto out of boxing scene all these groupies getting exposed fuuuuuuuukkkkkk you trolls

Comment

I love boxing I love this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ****kkkkkkkk you trolllllls

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
        Are you a piece of crap Sergio beat cintron not once but koed his asssssss twice in one fight stfu if you don't know boxing gtfto out of boxing scene all these groupies getting exposed fuuuuuuuukkkkkk you trolls
        He said Sergio cleaned out 154.....I said he beat Cintron, should have, and Buenma. That's not cleaning out anything, especially 154 in 08-09.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          He said Sergio cleaned out 154.....I said he beat Cintron, should have, and Buenma. That's not cleaning out anything, especially 154 in 08-09.
          Ur right still fuuuuuuuuukkkkkcking hyped up

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Marquez is the new P4P King, he just knocked out an ATG and Top P4P fighter out cold. while going up in weight at 40. In one of boxings greatest rivalries.

better win than Ward and Mayweather this year and last year..... nothing comes close
            you do know mayweather beat marquez so how could marquez be the king. they should fight for it, i see the same outcoume though styles make fights.

Comment

the fat lady sings!

this is the end!

Comment

I must have cried tonight. Greatest moment in sports history I've ever witnessed. All you Marquez haters SHUT THE **** UP!!! Pacquiao didn't want the tests and that's what he got, do not belittle the win! Marquez was willing to take the tests and more aggressive ... FAIR GAME
                Props to PAC for his career but he is DONE that ko was brutal . No excuses, Marquez ended tha saga in ATG fashion, **** a mayweather, **** a Canelo , this night belongs to a real warrior; Marquez. retirate campeon, nothing more to prove

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Ridiculous? How many people are in Mexico alone?
                  Not every single person in Mexico is a fan of boxing. Not every single person in Mexico is a fan of Canelo. Not every single person in Mexico even knows who Canelo is. Despite the zeal of Mexican fans and the relative popularity of the sport in Mexico, most of the country isn't going ape**** over Canelo.

Exactly, now add all of latin south america..even if he only had 10% of a fan base in south america that would outnumber Floyd's a number of times over.
                  You're getting increasingly ridiculous now. Add all of South/Latin America? That makes no sense. Even 10% of South America is absurd. You'd be lucky if 10% of South Americans have even heard of Canelo, let alone are fans. Why would any substantial portion of people in South America care about some up-and-coming boxer up in Mexico with nothing extraordinary yet on his resume? In short, they don't.

They offered the kid $20 million to do appearances on a dance show just because an interview of his shattered all viewership records recorded in the south of america's.
                  I'm going to assume you mean pesos, because otherwise it's next-level absurdity. I don't even know how to respond to "the south of america's" part.

It's one thing to be a fan it's another thing to be completely devoid of open mindedness. My wife hates boxing but loves canelo because of his looks..that should tell you plenty about the kids star power.
                  I'm just a fan of the sport, not any particular fighter and certainly not some defender of all things Mayweather. My mind is fully open. My eyes are open as well, and they can see that even if Canelo is a better fighter than Mayweather right now (something I wouldn't say, but is a possibility), he's still nowhere close to the level of star and bankable draw that Mayweather is. I'm not anti-Canelo in any way whatsoever, your statement was just ludicrous to me.

And your wife knows about Canelo mostly because she has a husband who is a die-hard boxing fan, not because of Canelo's overwhelming superstardom.

Comment

im still buzzing over the Marquez victory!!!!!!!!

Comment

I strongly suspect Mr Donovan has been waiting 8 1/2 years to use that line!

Comment

Working...
                      X