Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac fans are "Broiling hot", over the resurface of this threads like there are rules that you cant bring up old threads! if people want to leave a comment about it fuk it, it wont change that fact that pacquaios ko loss is burned into the minds of every casual and hardcore fan of the sport... it will never be forgotten. So get over it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      When I see people on here talking about ODLH deserved a win or draw against Floyd it is a dead giveaway they haven't seen the fight and only looked on boxrec.
      You give then that much credit?

They don't even look up boxrec. They just go with the flow of the greenest of Pac fans and booom!! Floyd lost to them

Comment

• I wonder what kinda hate mail HBO will get when they replay this fight down the line on their Legendary Nights series

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
          yeah, I'm the troll.
          my comment was intended as admiration

didn't mean to hurt ur feelz

one small comment bumping a 2 yo thread and you're in em'

the lemmings are in a feeding frenzy

fish on

Comment

• I love boxing...I am a Pacquiao fan, I am a fan of Marquez. This KO is good for boxing. It's a very interesting lesson for both Pacquiao and Marquez. Move on.

Would there be a 5th? In the light [or lack thereof] of events, I don't think there will be another fight between the two. Marquez wants to seal this lighting-in-a-bottle and wants to keep it as his prize. Pacquiao may want to avenge this fight but had a feeling that he moved on.

On to bigger challenges - Mayweather.

The good thing about it is the legendary fights between two of the greatest competitors of this era HAPPENED. (Pac vs Marquez)...but now awaiting for THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY AND THE AGES with Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab-Slip-Troll View Post
              Ironically fate flipped on Marquez

VADA enforced Pac: 3-0 since KTF06

VADA enforced Juan: 0 wins since KTF06, Alvarado/Marquez only had USADA (Why can't people see Bradley/Marquez was the biggest exposure in boxing history of "couldn't get to cycle". )

See atleast with Pac it was all hear say. HE STILL PERFORMED AT AN ELITE LEVEL WITH THE STRICTEST ANTI-DOPING AGENCY ON HIS CASE.

Juan on the other hand almost broke the deal off with Bradley because of VADA. #EXPOSED
              First Marquez has never done VADA testing, only advanced NSAC random drug testing. Next, Alvarado vs. Marquez didn't have any random drug testing. So no USADA, no VADA, and no advanced NSAC random testing.

Next, Marquez losing to Bradley isn't that big of a deal because 'styles make fights.' Or some people could argue that Marquez underestimated or overlooked Bradley. Even if that may not be true. Also, Marquez didn't use VADA for the fight with Bradley. NSAC did the advanced random drug testing and tested both Marquez and Bradley. Although VADA also tested Bradley on top of that too. But only Bradley.

Comment

• Pac ****s in this thread like

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  yeah, its amazing how he got ktfo cold!!! but then came back and beat 2 young undefeated fighters. thats the true definition of a CHAMP!
                  He's been knocked down and knocked out before he just loves to fight

Comment

• This is the fight in which I felt disgusted, stunned but also very happy at the same time, I had a lot of mixed emotions unlike never before.

Comment

• That was a career ending KO, but a few fights later and Pac seems to be doing just fine. Defeating a dangerous KO artist in his return fight, then avenging a loss to a prime undefeated boxer, and most recently demolishing another undefeated prospect like nobody did before him.

All the haters were too quick to count him out. Eat crow mother****ers!

Comment

Working...
                      X