No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    it seems like u're getting mad that people is actually giving manny praises for coming back after the ko when u were expecting people to diss manny even more.
    no, i'm calling you out on your hypocrisy and lack of integrity. Just own up to it and move on. You and others were so quick to **** on tim. Maybe you guys should have exercised some restraint.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Thurman and Kell Brook, maybe
      Not Thurman. He isn't knocking Tim out or outboxing him.

I'd honestly favor Tim over Brook

Comment

• I see people are still butthurt the entire world celebrated and laughed at ktfo6. Lol plankiao and pacquiaoing.

Comment

• i was so down in the dumps after this, i thought about doing smack

lol jk, i was sad though , sht was brutal

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
            Beer, now Bradley is a bum....even though he's ranked top 5 p4p after losing to pacquaio...
            Funny isn't it? "Bradley a bum doe"

I wonder why. We both know the answer to that. Pacquiao beat a prime top 3 WW.

May rematched Maidana

Marcos Maidana. Let that sink in their brains, if any.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I see people are still butthurt the entire world celebrated and laughed at ktfo6. Lol plankiao and pacquiaoing.
              Living off another mans win, are we?

Don't you have a cow to milk or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                ON RECORD!!!!!!!!! yes i didnt think tim was undefeated but on record HE WAS!!!!!

i said tim lost to ruslan?? now u're just reaching.
                I already agreed with you. Move on.

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                Good point. I do notice a lot of hypocrisy about that.

And I thought Bradley won without the knockdowns. But I was saying that the referee did miss two knockdowns and if they would of been called, with the way the fight was officially scored by the judges, Ruslan would of won on points.

Either way, doesn't matter
                that's fair. Was a good fight and hopefully they will rematch this year.

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                dunn did i bump this old thread back up to give manny praises??? if someone is gonna try and use that ko to down play pacman then im gonna say what i said on here and thats manny is a champ for coming back after that brutal ko.
                that's the problem-you are acting like a kid trying to get back at a poster. Had you, beer, jas, and the rest of the Manny fans not acted like that-then you wouldn't have spent months pissing on tim, his p4p status, his fans etc etc..

Since you all did that, every petty thing posted is being bumped and reposted whenever you discuss the rematch. You guys were the ones who crapped on Tim.

SO why get upset when reminded of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Funny isn't it? "Bradley a bum doe"

I wonder why. We both know the answer to that. Pacquiao beat a prime top 3 WW.

May rematched Maidana

Marcos Maidana. Let that sink in their brains, if any.
                  who called tim a bum other than you, jas and the rest of the Manny fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Damn. Brutal knockout. Great to see Manny recover but boy he really got KTFO'd
                    You're a dumb @ss troll. You bumped up this thread just to comment
                    "Damn. Brutal knockout. Great to see Manny recover but boy he really got KTFO'd.

wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      no, i'm calling you out on your hypocrisy and lack of integrity. Just own up to it and move on. You and others were so quick to **** on tim. Maybe you guys should have exercised some restraint.
                      what hypocrisy?? TIM WAS UNDEFEATED ON RECORD!!!!!! yes i felt tim lost to manny the first time BUT NOT ON RECORD!!!! did i call tim a bum and is now saying tim is one of the best p4p out there? if i did that then yes im guilty of being called a hypocrite. i just dont understand why u're getting so worked up over this?

my guess is that u thought people was gonna diss manny more after the ko but instead people is giving him more praises. this seems to really piss u off. u wanna come in here and act like the ko is old news it doesnt mean anything but as soon as someone post a gif, pictures u make comments like i still get laughs looking at this, etc. like i said u only want to use the ko when it suits u.

Comment

Working...
                      X