No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) knocked Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) out cold in the sixth round of their fourth and likely final battle. Their first fight, in 2004, ended in a twelve round draw, with Pacquiao winning close controversial decisions in 2008 and 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]
    fight video ko

Comment

• okay, i knew that marquez would win, but i didn't think for a second that he would knock pacquiao out, i thought he might knock him down, but OUT??? never, and pacquiao was OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        okay, i knew that marquez would win, but i didn't think for a second that he would knock pacquiao out, i thought he might knock him down, but OUT??? never, and pacquiao was OUT
        KO of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real
          on the real i said all along if marquez does way better this fight its a great chance hes on somthing, i had marquez winning the past fights based on his skill and after seeing how fit he looked before hand it told everyone is possilbe and pacs camp would bring it up. after the fight i was shocked but at the same time i remembered what me and others said all along, all in all i feel bad for pac because he has done nothing but try to please his fans and be humble, but at the same time seeing the fear and worry in arums face after the fight was such a great feeling lmao, its pacs team and arum that have created bs that surrounds pacquaio, i will still supprot him and watch his fights but i wish he would leave arum and do his own thing because he would be better off. now i hope everyone sees why floyd started all the PED talk in the first place, either way marquez deserves his win, if he was on roids its clear you can pass those test with ease, if he wasnt even more power to him! i thought he was done once pac started nailing him. epic in every way

Comment

• Originally posted by grape drink View Post
            5th fight next?

JMM wins again. Pac is done.
            Not too sure about that.

I'm not going to say those two, monstrous, well-timed, right hands by Marquez were lucky punches; he knew exactly where he was throwing it, when he was throwing it, none of that eyes closed bullsh-t, Marquez knew what he was doing. BUT, the fact is Pacquiao was handily beating up on Marquez 5 rounds to 1 before the stoppage. He was ripping Marquez's face apart.

Obviously, as a fl-mo, I should be biased and sh-tting all over Pacquiao and not talking about what else happened before the KO. But the truth is, by the 5th round, I actually accepted that Marquez's win in that fight came in the form of surviving the fight, and I had accepted that Pacquiao was going to win a wide decision, this time rightfully so. The first knock down seemed like false hope by the 6th round. Marquez was pretty much there just getting his ass kicked after he scored the KD. Then boom the KO happened.

If I was Marquez, I would pull a Lennox Lewis and retire on this win. Let the 4 legendary fights be talked about forever and let people argue about how he possibly won them all. Instead of fighting a 5th fight and probably losing widely.

Comment

• A great, great fight. Congratulations to Marquez.

I initially voted for a fifth fight, but tbh maybe the pair of them should call it a day. It won't get any better than this for Marquez and I don't want to see it get any worse for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Shut your races ass up

Comment

• Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                  Damn, those Peds really paid off for JMM. I got tell from the first knockdown that JMMs power was on another level, from his other fights.
                  Larry Merchant: "He's hit you before. Was he stronger...when he hit you or was it just that he hit you with punches that you just never saw coming?"
                  Manny Pacquiao: "I just didn't see his punches, I didn't expect [those] punches."

Comment

• Marquez Vs Bradley and then retire.

Comment

• Wow. That was the most unexpected ending to a fight I've probably ever seen. I never, ever, ever would have guessed that Pac would have gotten knocked cold like that. This was a hell of a fight, with the knockout of the freaking century. Major credit to Juan Manuel Marquez, who clearly trained to land THAT shot and sure as hell did. Pacquiao looked absolutely terrific before the knockout, but Marquez just caught him.

I saw the article that Pac says he wants to keep fighting, but I'm not sure this wasn't the last time he will. This is the type of knockout that makes a past his prime fighter retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X