Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, what Great fight, both really wanted it, belts didn't matter tonight. Cong**** to Marquez for a great victory, and Pacquiao for a great fight. both are warriors.

Comment

• What does that have to do with what I wrote

And secondly Floyd coming in at 146 didn't change the outcome. The outcome would be the same 10 of 19 times, with a couple KO's in there.

On top of that Marquez agreed to continue with the fight so just like Pac fans would always say they signed the contract to fight Pac at a catch weight. Marquez signed and agreed to fight on

Comment

• MANNY lost his balance a moment before the great KO because his left foot crashed with the right foot of JUAN MANUEL infact MANNY was completely transverse,this is what happened during the KO.

Comment

• Cong**** to juan manuel marquez on his great victory.that was one devastating k.o and a great way to erase any doubt i dont believe a 5th fight is necessary as this was the final nail on the coufin.oh and before i forget.........viva mexico...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfanjunior View Post
            Floyd basically cheated when he fought Marquez. He didn't make weight. He was too big that fight.
            So if Floyd came in at the contracted weight the outcome would have been different? No, fact of the matter is, JMM had no business at that weight. he was 142 and Floyd was 146......but it's perfectly fine for JMM To be 143 and fight 147 Pacquiao??............agendas

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
              I agree with all except marquez has much bigger knockout ability then floyd.
              Marquez goes for the Knock out more. But I have been saying Floyd would embarrass Pac, and I use the Marquez fights due to the similar styles of Counter punchers.

Floyd and Marquez are 1-2 in the boxing world at Counter Punching.

So you can't tell me Pac can't beat Marquez but beats Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                I hope we still don't think Pac could ever beat Floyd.

Floyd does everything better than Marquez, he's faster, stronger, longer, bigger, better counter puncher.

Manny has struggled to beat Marquez on the cards, and now has been KO'd .

So I hope that non sense talk is over
                Floyd doesn't take any risks so you are wrong ..... Floyd doesn't take the fight while Marquez fought Manny 4 times!

Also, Marquez takes more risks than Floyd when he counters ......

As for Manny, he was doing well in this fight. Except for those two knock downs, Manny was controlling the fight and was actually boxing very well .... he was out-boxing Marquez which was amazing to see .... BUT Manny got reckless there and Marquez took advantage of that mistake and made Manny pay big time.

Comment

• wow what a shot,it took four attemps but you did it and left no doubt what so ever.marquez you are a legend.boxing is a funny business a long time ago i used to know a local fighter in sydney (australia) called nedal hussein.in 2000 nedal hussein at the time was australian and commonwealth champ and was beating limited but decent oppostion but steadily moving up the rankings and making some tidy little paydays on the way when he travelled to the phillapinnes to fight a little known twice beaten former wbc flyweight champ called manny pacquiao.for the first couple of rounds the fight was even but in the forth round nedal dropped manny flat on the canvas,manny survives the count but in all fairness it was more than a 10count, anyway same old story local fighter survives and eventully wins.now the jest of my story is where would jmm be if the three pacman fights where scored fairly.jmm must be the most avoided fighter of our time and finally gets his chance and gets cheated not once but three times.all while manny goes on and makes zillions of dolllars,to be honest i'am a fan of both fighters but i feel justice was done tonight.i guess boxing is a fine line your rather making millions of dollars or berely surviving try to make ends meet.i just hope jmm gets the accolades and respect he deserves but in all fairness both have seen better days and should retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
                    Hilarious.........................marquez has no doubts mayweather is better. Why should you?
                    Marquez quoted on Mayweather's size afterwards. Marquez had never said Mayweather is better than him.

Comment

• These two warriors have written history and Floyd doesn´t have a page on it, so why keep bringing him?. He didn´t have the stones to make the fight happen with prime Pac and when he fought the small light-weight JMM he cheated on weight and couldn´t even give him half the pain Pac gave to Márquez; if anything *****s should feel ashamed.

Comment

Working...
                      X