Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
    U Going to JAIL NOW!
    LMFAO! That thought came into my head when I saw pacquuao go down.

Comment

• You cant be a politician boxer and singer at one time...

Pacman needs to put politics on hold for a year or two and concentrate on boxing or retite.

No point doing it half and half

bet mayweather is pissed for ducking the fight! Always knew he would win but guess he wasnt willing to take the risk..

Comment

• What"s with this "lucky shot" talk? Neither of the knockdowns were lucky. I don't know why anyone would act shocked that Marquez capitalized off of Pacquiao's mistakes either, when that's been his gameplan throughout the series. "Marquez only KO'ed Pacquiao because Pacquiao made a mistake and was being too reckless" Duhhhhhhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          Iolololol pacquiao's reign has ended. I knew it !
          How long till pacfarts stop pretending they like the sport and go away? A month or two? Hopefully Arce is PEDed out of his mind and KOs Donaire that'll get them out of here sooner

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
            No its not. Floyd didnt retire because of no damn margarito or paul williams lmao. He didnt fight marg because he was in a dispute with arum and williams never been a draw to even consider. Smh idiots. This guy totally left out that floyd came right back and beat castillio easily.
            A draw like Victor Ortiz? Or Carlos Baldomir?

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
              You cant be a politian boxer and singer at one time...

Pacman needs to put politics on hold for a year or two and concentrate on boxing or retite.

No point doing it half and half

bet mayweather is pissed for ducking the fight! Always knew he would win but guess he wasnt willing to take the risk..
              The funny thing is, I doubt he will get re-elected after the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Off Topid Richard Harrow is a bad ass. You have a similar taste except I look as Leon as a pedo bear, as much as a bad ass he was in the movie.
                Leon was still a bad ass killer. I'll take Anton Chigurn over both though. He has the best killer character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  What"s with this "lucky shot" talk? Neither of the knockdowns were lucky. I don't know why anyone would act shocked that Marquez capitalized off of Pacquiao's mistakes either, when that's been his gameplan throughout the series. "Marquez only KO'ed Pacquiao because Pacquiao made a mistake and was being too reckless" Duhhhhhhh!
                  Carefull now, don't use logic or else Cuahutemoc will get mad and call you names

Comment

• What a fight!! Sad to see Pacquiao go out the way he did though. I think they both need to think about retirement. Marquez isnt gonna eclipse this and it's his greatest moment.. Pac I don't wanna see get hurt.

Props to Marquez! He finally got his redemption!

Comment

• Originally posted by xRushx View Post
                      WOW what a fight! Had to log on for this one
                      I'm a big fan of both fighters never thought that Juan Manuel Marquez could pull it off, and I definitely did notexpect a spectacular knockout. Pacman fought a great fight. He just got a little too careless when he started landing at will. Props to Marquez for the win, but man when and were did he get that kind of power at the age of 39. I just don't trust boxing anymore. I think most boxers are on peds now. What shame.
                      Where did JMM get that power at at 39 you ask?

Anyone that knows boxing knows that forward momentum can play against you.Manny jumped in and got caught with a perrrrfect counter right hand with all his weight going forward which makes a perfectly placed punch become that much more devastating.

You learn something new every day they say.
                      Last edited by TboneNYC09; 12-09-2012, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X