No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    There are a lot of people here, possibly even a majority, who can only see anything that happens in boxing through the prism of Pacquiao-Mayweather. Pretty much every thread on this site is infected with that virus.

Hence the nature of the forum tonight, with Marquez fans wanting to talk about the fight, and Mayweather fans doing the only thing that Mayweather fans on the internet tend to do.
    Why do you guys keep bringing up Mayweather fans??? It was not Mayweather nor a Mayweather fan who knocked Pacquiao the f-u-c-k out tonight.

Give Marquez his credit, and shutup about Mayweather, Mayweather was to busy ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
      these were posted on twitter/facebook..smh

Hahahaha !

Comment

• People talking about PEDS?

That KO was similar to Willaims Vs Martinez 2! Pacman coming in to set up the left hand and ATE a TRADEMARK right hand. Manny being aggressive was not the plan! He makes to many mistakes and Marquez made him pay, like he always DOES!

Excuses, excuses.. How about hard work? perfectly timed punch? That's what it looks like to me. Marquez landed the shots on the button. Not like every shot was hurting Pacman. Manny was fooled for the first KD. He thought it was going to be in the body thus DROPPING his hands. Second one? He RAN INTO THE DAMN RIGHT HAND. I put it in caps for you idiots! Styles make fights! Marquez all day! ATG, retire and hang em up kid.

-Lou

Comment

• what the? Is this ***** for real?

Someone please put the fight in video trading block, just woke up now!

damn Marquez my man! didn't think he could do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by American Dream View Post
            these were posted on twitter/facebook..smh

These pics are killing me!

Comment

• no one deserves a huge win like this more than marquez. what a great night for boxing. you're the man, dinamita!!!

Comment

• The image of Pacquiao lying on the floor asleep will live forever. Signature KO for Marquez and it would be ill if that was the last fight of his career(even though we know that it won't be). As far as the PED whining from Pacquiao fans, what comes around goes around. I suspect that both fighters were on something for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezumu View Post
                  ******, it doesn't have to be secret unknown game plan because it had been on display throughout the fight. Yes Manny made a mistake however, Marquez had dropped him before with the same shot. Ofcourse Marquez was a bit stunned how can you escape from Pacquiao's punches? Even Mosley was hurt ******. All I'm saying that it was part of their game plan to exploit Pacquiao's. Whether you're too much of an asshole to admit it or not.

Remeber those ******s saying Martinez got lucky against Pwilliams even though Martinez was constantly landing that overhand? Well you sound just like them.
                  OK I can't talk to little kids about a sport they know nothing about or don't have basic reading comprehension.

For your information, it wasn't the same shot he dropped Manny with the first time. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference though. The first one was an overhand looping right, the second was an off angle right hand slipping the right jab.

Two different shots and yes both great but again, (for the trillionth time) it was more a mistake on Manny's part. I love JMM, wanted him to win but he was losing, getting beat in the 6th and Manny got careless. Can't discuss things with you, no offense but I can't waste time with nonsense.

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  There are a lot of people here, possibly even a majority, who can only see anything that happens in boxing through the prism of Pacquiao-Mayweather. Pretty much every thread on this site is infected with that virus.

Hence the nature of the forum tonight, with Marquez fans wanting to talk about the fight, and Mayweather fans doing the only thing that Mayweather fans on the internet tend to do.

Yea, your right man. Have a good night.

Comment

• Someone needs to make a gif of Arums expression after the knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
                      These pics are killing me!
                      Those pics are too funny. The one from Friday had me rolling. DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X