Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You people trying to bring down Marquez victory are SICK!!! Marquez won the fight fair and square.

Comment

• Originally posted by xRushx View Post
      WOW what a fight! Had to log on for this one
      I'm a big fan of both fighters never thought that Juan Manuel Marquez could pull it off, and I definitely did notexpect a spectacular knockout. Pacman fought a great fight. He just got a little too careless when he started landing at will. Props to Marquez for the win, but man when and were did he get that kind of power at the age of 39. I just don't trust boxing anymore. I think most boxers are on peds now. What shame.
      Anybody can get stronger with hard training.

Comment

• The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

• U Going to JAIL NOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            The last knock down can't be counted genius since it ended the fight...lol

Before the knockdown, Pac was ahead. I'm no fan boy, I call it like I see it. JMM had a broken nose, was retreating and was hurt in that last exchange when he landed the great shot.
            ESPN posted the judges cards. The official judges scorecards had Pac leading by one point at the end of five rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              You people trying to bring down Marquez victory are SICK!!! Marquez won the fight fair and square.
              Everybody is talking PEDs now. That's sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
                Marquez can have one last war with Brandon Rios if he wants, I think I'd still like to see that, though if he'd want to retire on this high I wouldn't blame him.
                The re's nowhere to go from here for Pacquiao honestly. Even a homecoming fight wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, his home away from home is America.
                I'd like JMM to retire nothing left to prove he's got his revenge after being robbed in 2 out of the first 3 imo and Pacman has other stuff going on outside boxing although i doubt he will want to leave like that

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  JMM deciding to work with scum has tainted it.

Would you trust this man?

Angel Guillermo Heredia is identified as Source A in the felony indictment. He agreed to be a cooperating witness three years ago when, according to court filings, investigators confronted him with evidence of his drug trafficking and money laundering. Since then, Mr. Heredia said, he has provided prosecutors with documentation and with the names of many elite track athletes and Olympic medal winners.
                  Die you pos give jmm his props until proving guilty die like PAC career you son of a bbbbbbiiiiiitttttchhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    The last knock down can't be counted genius since it ended the fight...lol

Before the knockdown, Pac was ahead. I'm no fan boy, I call it like I see it. JMM had a broken nose, was retreating and was hurt in that last exchange when he landed the great shot.
                    Lol Was still a Knowdown had he gotten up, Pacquiao wasn't going to win he was too careless. Again how was it not planned when Marques kept landing that overhand that dropped him twice.

Comment

• It's 7.23am. I was flagging at 5am when the fight started. Now I feel like I've had 12 hour sleep and a strong coffee. How can you sleep after just witnessing what we did tonight? (no jokes about getting a counter-right to send me to sleep, please).

Amazing sad. Gutted for Pac, happy for Juan Manuel, happy for the sport showcasing its uniqueness and greatness tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X