Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny was ahead in the cards and performing surprisingly well until the KO. Should he retire? Physically, his showing tonight proves that he is still capable of competing at the highest level. Financially, it would be suicide for him to retire this "early".

Comment

• The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Without Hereidas doping Marquez would not have knocked Pac out. Hereida should be banned from boxing.
        Present proof and you will get your wish. Oh wait you don't have any. Your just talking out of your a**.

Comment

• Good fight great ko both should retire now

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Are you smoking weed? Ahead on all cards? Manny won the 4th and 5th and knocked JMM down to go ahead after JMM lost the first two rounds.

WTF are you talking about?
            Y u mad? Marquez won 3th and 6th Knocking him down twice.

Comment

• Pee Pee Man!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                He will never eve KO Floyd for one simple reason.

Floyd will demand olympic testing and the JMM (hulk version) will be back to his normal size.
                in defense of marquez the reason I dont think he can KO Floyd is role reversal, as JMM needs to be the agressor against floyd and could not use his counter as effective as he can against pacquiao....

please stop tainting this marquez victory...

Comment

• Great fight an all time classic, I guess Manny Pacquiao still is the most exciting fighter in the game after all. Fight of the year and KO of the year right there

Comment

• I'm not even a Pacquiao fan, but seeing him go down like that doesn't sit well with me. I feel sad for the guy.

Pacquiao looked great, but I think that was part of Marquez's plan. Marquez is smarter than him and he really deserved that win. It was a great fight. Great night for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezumu View Post
                      Y u mad? Marquez won 3th and 6th Knocking him down twice.
                      The last knock down can't be counted genius since it ended the fight...lol

Before the knockdown, Pac was ahead. I'm no fan boy, I call it like I see it. JMM had a broken nose, was retreating and was hurt in that last exchange when he landed the great shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X