No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Are you smoking weed? Ahead on all cards? Manny won the 4th and 5th and knocked JMM down to go ahead after JMM lost the first two rounds.

WTF are you talking about?
    JMM was ahead on all the judges cards = FACT !

Comment

Are you smoking weed? Ahead on all cards? Manny won the 4th and 5th and knocked JMM down to go ahead after JMM lost the first two rounds.

WTF are you talking about?
      I had Pacquiao up by two points. i crumbled my score after the KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezumu View Post
        How was it not planned when Marquez repeatedly landed the same shot that Dropped Pacquiao TWICE, that compubox BS that shows that Marquez landed only 2 shots to Pacquiao's jaw is plain ******ed
        Because JMM was hurt, that's why. No fighter in the history of the sport, uses getting hurt as a game plan...LOL

You don't take those chances with Pac, JMM was hurt and fought back. It wasn't lucky (for the 10 millionth time) but it wasn't like he planned the whole ***ing thing.

He fought back and caught him with a great, great shot.

Comment

• Even as a Pac fan I was expecting a Marquez victory. I just thought that it would be from Marquez finally getting the judge's scorecards. No way was I expecting a knockout like that. Cong**** to Marquez on finally getting the win that he deserves. It's time for Pac to hang the gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
            Pacquiao is too focus on politics/popularity/wealth to be close to his killer instinct he had when he was still a up and comming.
            Eat a **** ur hero is not better then jmm never had been and never will be eat crow you sore loser give jmm his props

Comment

• Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              This is some bull****. I swear Im cursed. Everytime I order a fight its bull**** and the one time I decide not to order it and wait, this happens.
              its called streams dude

Comment

I agree and the irony of this fight is that JMM looked bad in this fight IMO. He was slower, couldn't counter like he once could and Manny's movement was really bothering him.

The best thing that happened to Marquez was getting hurt in this fight.
                He had a broken nose, his legs looked weak, he was hesitant....it looked like he was on his way to losing a wide UD or possibly a late TKO. On the positive side, he wasn't getting a lot of credit for the body work he was putting in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dezumu View Post
                  Like people claiming Martinez' KO over Williams was lucky. Their butt really aches today

I stated in an earlier post that, if you look at the knockout punch, it came because Pac dropped his left hand as he was throwing the right. If you look at his past fights, you will see that this is a bad habit of Pacquaio and he has been fortunate in the past not to get caught like he did tonight

Comment

• Now the cheater wapacman's fans will be on here crying foul! Why is pacman's legs cramping like chavez? Ummmm.. Alex Ariza ring a bell. Steroids! But it doesn't matter! Steroids can't give u a better chin. Ask Vargas! Marquez a week ago or so took a PED test and invited pacman to join...WHICH HE DECLINED! Of course! And guess what WaPacMan fans...he passed! The chin got smashed and that's it! Give credit where credit is do! Marquez worked harder and at nearly 7 years pac's senior put him and All doubts to rest! PAC and Freddy aren't crying foul. Why are u? Pride and Ego have been deflated! Tonite like always real boxing fAns and real boxers reign supreme!

Comment

• Manny was ahead in the cards and performing surprisingly well until the KO. Should he retire? Physically, his showing tonight proves that he is still capable of competing at the highest level. Financially, it would be suicide for him to retire this "early".

Comment

Working...
                      X