No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wildcoqui View Post
    I hope JMM was not wearing a cast like his patriot Margarito. If it was a clean shot, it was a classic knockout! Great fight!!!
    What? Marquez was very critical of Margarito when he go caught going ito the Mosley fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Did anyone noticed how angry Lampley looked at the closing segment of the event?
      I did, I thought it looked like Lampley was going to cry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        December 8 is now the new fl0mo christmas
        Its apparently the same day the Mayans had in mind for the end of the packytard world.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMT View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDuKaulk_GU

Look at this guy trying to open Manny's eye to see if Manny is still alive.
          I think he was shocked because Pacquiao went face first.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
            Im not sure I agree. If you didn't listent o the HBO nut huggers Pacquio was spending alot of energy and marquez was going to the body like a smart boxer. As long as he survived the early fury from the pac man. marquez would have won. PAcman was a jumping fool in there.

Basic tactic here.

Mann is fighter a great counter puncher. The more manny punches the more marquez will connect as well. Something has got to give somewhere. The pace of the fight was brutal, and manny was punching and missing alot. and hopping around more than usual. Marquez for whatever reason has always timed manny well. This was no different except marquez stood toe to toe and made many feel he was dictating the fight which was either a trap or very mexican of him, regardless he is a counter puncher, the more manny throws the more marquez has opportunities
            #1 What fight were you watching? Manny was teeing off on JMM, he broke his nose and cut him. Make no mistake about it, Manny was winning this fight. Yes JMM was landing body shots and those could have effected him in the later rounds but in round 5 and 6 Manny was coming on and hitting JMM at will.

#2 - Manny made the mistake, it's that simple. He got over confident, leapt in and got hit with a great shot.

Comment

• Bob, Pac, Floyd, everyone involved should be kicking themselves right now. They just lost 100 some million dollars in the ring tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
                Marquez pooped on Pacman.

BTW his punching power is not strange, hes been KO ing bigger guys since moving up to 135+, starting with Casamayor who was never stopped before facing Marquez. Don't act like Marquez never had power.

But if you feel like making Steroid accusations feel free, end of the day Marquez gets Revenge!!!!
                Marquez and Pacquiao have the same record, nearly down to the exact amount of fights and win/loss ratio, but they also have nearly the same amount of KOs. Marquez actually has two more KO's and a higher KO % than Pac.

So, with Pac suddenly dropping off after the best ever KO for him against Hatton, why is Marquez su****ious after doing what he's always done. Landing a perfectly timed counter punch on a reckless Pac?

So to those saying he has never showed power like that, go watch a bunch of his fights and you'll see plenty of brutal, vicious knock outs with many of them being exactly what happened to Pacquiao. Perfectly placed and timed counter punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) knocked Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) out cold in the sixth round of their fourth and likely final battle. Their first fight, in 2004, ended in a twelve round draw, with Pacquiao winning close controversial decisions in 2008 and 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Manny is not a smart boxer his game is aggression and "excitement" The fans got him Knocked Out tonight

Comment

• I feared for JMM after Pac came back from that Ko and was busting him up in 4 and 5. Then JMM finished it. That was the best Pac I've seen in years and JMM finished him. Pac looked so much better and yet he lost. I can't even...

Just fucking awesome.

Comment

• Great win for Marquez.... As a fan of both guys, I just wanted the best man to win. Floyd probably wishes he was the one in there tonight, instead of Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X