• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
    I wish they wouldn't show his wife crying. That was hard to watch
    i don't know i may sound jacked up i think it was funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      When Ronnie writes about JMM I hope he refers to him as the newly crowned WBO Fighter of the Decade! Donaire is next!
      that comment had me laughing my ass off. I don't think we'll be hearing from Ronnie for a long time.

Comment

• The only thing that could have made this fight better would be Manny Stewards reaction if he was still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
          Marquez pooped on Pacman.

BTW his punching power is not strange, hes been KO ing bigger guys since moving up to 135+, starting with Casamayor who was never stopped before facing Marquez. Don't act like Marquez never had power.

But if you feel like making Steroid accusations feel free, end of the day Marquez gets Revenge!!!!
          It just looks odd that in 3 fights the best JMM could do was barely wobble Manny but now he's working with a balco coach and drops Pac twice and gets a ko.

Something changed.

Either Manny lost his punch resistance or JMM suddenly got a lot stronger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            He never really hurt him in 36 rounds then all the sudden BOOM!
            Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I agree and the irony of this fight is that JMM looked bad in this fight IMO. He was slower, couldn't counter like he once could and Manny's movement was really bothering him.

The best thing that happened to Marquez was getting hurt in this fight.
            Im not sure I agree. If you didn't listent o the HBO nut huggers Pacquio was spending alot of energy and marquez was going to the body like a smart boxer. As long as he survived the early fury from the pac man. marquez would have won. PAcman was a jumping fool in there.

Basic tactic here.

Mann is fighter a great counter puncher. The more manny punches the more marquez will connect as well. Something has got to give somewhere. The pace of the fight was brutal, and manny was punching and missing alot. and hopping around more than usual. Marquez for whatever reason has always timed manny well. This was no different except marquez stood toe to toe and made many feel he was dictating the fight which was either a trap or very mexican of him, regardless he is a counter puncher, the more manny throws the more marquez has opportunities

Comment

• This is poetic justice. All Marquez needs to do now is donkey deep Jinkee.

Comment

• December 8 is now the new fl0mo christmas

Comment

• Lol at Manny still talking about it's up to my promoter.

Comment

• I bet boxingscene's membership count was just cut in half. Pretty sure the majority of Pac Special Needies arent real boxing fans.
                    Last edited by ugly2000; 12-09-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      I agree and the irony of this fight is that JMM looked bad in this fight IMO. He was slower, couldn't counter like he once could and Manny's movement was really bothering him.

The best thing that happened to Marquez was getting hurt in this fight.
                      I don't think he looked bad but Pac fought better, I even think he had the better of the round he got knocked down in.

Pac's in a quandary now if they re-match (isn't he always). Recklessness got him KOd, boxing and taking fewer risks leads to what happened in the 3rd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X