Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most frustrating thing for me is that this fight should have been for Pac's 147 title, which would make Marquez a 5 division champ and right up there near Chavez as the greatest Mexican fighter ever.

****ing Arum stealing Pac's title for Bradley's pitty pat, arse punches that hardly landed.

Comment

• This night just increased my life expectancy 10+ years.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
        fake fight
        Meaningless comment.

Comment

• Got em coach!

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
            Come on now, Pac moved right into that punch, that's what made it so devastating
            not to metion marquez feet where in the right place too right before pacmans feet that really did him in he hit the canvas just as hard or harder...look at the gift and you will see that pac trips over marquez feet on the way down... wooooooowwwww is all i have to say greatfinish for the holidays santa came early for us marquez fans.......

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              I think a lot of what we saw tonight was Marquez getting old, he looked like he was having trouble pulling the trigger tonight.

There were MANY times where he would **** to throw a punch, and it wasn't there any more. There were times when he would throw a combination and turn, and not be ready to follow it up. There were times when he would get hit and wouldn't be able to counter.

Father time is definitely catching up with him, and I think he realized that and decided that he was going to have to pick his spots a bit more and really commit to his shots.

Also, watching it back, Marquez was much more elusive than I thought he was live. He was picking off most of the shots I thought Pacquiao was landing with his gloves.
              I fully agree, Pac looked much better than JMM tonight. I just think it was a classic mistake on the part of Pac, that's it.

We can turn it into some masterful, secret game plan by Marquez but it wasn't. It was a perfectly timed right hand after the right jab and Pac got very careless.

Comment

• What is up with Pacquiao fans bringing up Mayweather???? Mayweather was not in the ring, he was too busy ducking Pacquiao...

Your boy got DESTROYED by a real Mexican warrior!!!! Juan Manual Marquez

Comment

• Damn, Marquez' traps and shoulders looked bulged like a muthafriker at the start of the bell. Congrats to him and Nacho for finally finding something, testing negative, to counteract the Midget's and Roach's epo blood/oxygen transfusions that started around the DLH fight and been peaking and a downward spiral since the Pac/Clottey fight. Roids gonna roids and Mr. Pee Pee Man won cuz he's new to this "cycle."

Comment

• Dont ever compare pacman or Márquez to Floyd. We al ready saw what Floyd did to arquez 12-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc26 View Post
                      We can all kiss the Floyd vs. Manny fight goodbye... Thanks to that snake Arum!!!
                      True, but don't worry. Arum will still supply us with Pacquaio/Marquez 5,6,7 and 8 after he gives us Pacquaio/Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X