No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Boxing is only half back. It wont be fully back until the other half of the disease (Mayweather) gets beat or retires.
    That's true. I think everyone is going to be tired of Mayweather now. He'll start talking ****, yet the fact is that he still didn't just man up and take the fight himself. Well, no one did to be honest. Mayweather didn't, Pac didn't, and Arum didn't. None of them get any props for anything to do with that so I really hope he doesn't come out pretending as if he now beat Pacquiao, because Marquez won the fight.

Comment

• sad to see Pac go out like this..but dayum...JMM is a true warrior that was not staying on the canvas..I respect JMM..Pac did his best, but got caught..I still want to see him go out on a different note..but I dont know if he has the mental capacity to do so now.

Comment

• Funny how all the *******s now are saying JMM is on roids and they want testing done because their hero lost.

*******s are hypocrites.

Comment

• PED karma is a B*tch!

Comment

• at all the Packytards trying to put on a brave face. Pillows are gonna be soaked tonight, girlfriends are gonna get slapped and there will be lots of them who may stay in bed tomorrow. But I applaud your efforts tonight! Just like I applaud Manny. Ok now seriously...how long before you stop pretending you really care about the sport and disappear forever? One month? Two?

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              Floyd will still duck Manny because Floyd is scared of Manny. When Manny was lying on the ground Floyd knew that Manny would beat him because Manny is the only fighter ever who could win a fight after being knocked out. Floyd would KO Manny but Manny would still win on points.
              Your a ****ing ****** lol, how could manny beat FLOYD in points? He'd have more chance of a ****ing knockout

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Noooooooooooo! KO of the decade!!!!! Lol
                Only 7 more years left in this decade....

Yeah it's smart to call it this early, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  Roids...that is all
                  ****** Kneecans always hating on Mexicans. Manny still ****ed up Quitto.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      There is no way in hell that JMM's game plan was to get hit more by Pac, no way. I get what you are saying but Pac was starting to dominate the fight when this happened.

He made the clear mistake of coming in to aggressive and leaped in which is a no, no in boxing. You never come in like that, especially against a counter puncher like JMM.

JMM fought very smart but IMO it was more a mistake on the part of Pac than some great master plan of JMM. I think even JMM is shocked by what happened, I guarantee it.
                      I think a lot of what we saw tonight was Marquez getting old, he looked like he was having trouble pulling the trigger tonight.

There were MANY times where he would **** to throw a punch, and it wasn't there any more. There were times when he would throw a combination and turn, and not be ready to follow it up. There were times when he would get hit and wouldn't be able to counter.

Father time is definitely catching up with him, and I think he realized that and decided that he was going to have to pick his spots a bit more and really commit to his shots.

Also, watching it back, Marquez was much more elusive than I thought he was live. He was picking off most of the shots I thought Pacquiao was landing with his gloves.

Comment

Working...
                      X