Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all carry on.......

Comment

• Originally posted by QB Bomber View Post
      SMH @ this bull****.

The difference in this fight was Pac never saw those punches coming. The first KD Pac braced himself for a bodyshot but Marquez took it upstairs and floored him. On the KO Pac walked right into a power straight right. Even if Paulie Malignaggi threw that punch it would of been lights out for Pac.
      Malignaggi is a stretch, but your basic point is true. Almost any fighter who lands a perfect punch like that knocks the opponent cold. Look at Benitez's knock-out against Hope - Benitez wasn't usually a huge puncher and Hope had a good chin, but Benitez knocked him cold because he threw the perfect punch and Hope didn't see it coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        I'm not even KIND OF a Pacquiao... I'm not one of those people, "I like Pac, but..." I won't even bother implying that I like Pac

But, I'm damn sure Marquez is/was on steroids

When Mexicans Roid they usually get caught, so don't be surprised if he does get caught

Also, don't be surprised if he doesn't cause there are obviously ways to cheat the system

But he took roids for this fight
        well If that was ever the case, and Manny's team was worried so much about it and were accused of doing peds themselves, why wouldn't he ask for testing in the first place, plus they get the basic test for peds any ways.

Comment

• Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.

Comment

• pac got iced because he had leg cramps <----

Comment

• Ha-Ha! Nelson from The Simpson's voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                I was laughing my ass off, then got worried when he wasn't waking up

Same here. It was even more dramatic than Hatton's KO.

Im glad Pacquiao did wake up at the end.

Marquez just got into the very top elite of Mexican boxers, ever!!

Marquez delivered. Pacquiao should seriously consider retirement.

Comment

• As always, I expected the masterful boxing technician that is Marquez to pull it off. But WOW, i would have never guessed such a brutal KO. But as the old saying goes, the punches you don't see coming are the ones that hurt the most. Pacquiao never saw it coming the rest is history. Adios Manny.

Congrats to the all time great Mexican, Juan Manuel Marquez, there is none better in my books. True heart, guts and ring generalship. Well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    this is hilarious.....listen to all the Pac stans crying about PED's. It was just a good shot mang!!!!!!! The overhand right he landed had more power, but it his Manny moving back....not jumping in like an amatuer.
                    Not only did he jump into it, he trips on Marquez's lead foot and leans right into it. Oooooops.

Comment

• Just passin by duuuuuh, lmao. Pac might've been on them PEDS. Is Marquez suspect now? We will wait and see, lmao!

Comment

Working...
                      X