Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez and Nacho - Major props
    Pacquiao and Roach - Major props

They all came and did their jobs

Marquez just landed the punch which mattered...

Put these guys up against each other the another 3 fights next year it could go either way...

Just amazing. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
      I expect *****'s to make 4000 Marquez PED-threads a week from now on. Oh wait, I don't.

Before the fight I said that him working with Heredia, and the changes he made to his physique at that age, was more suspicious than Pacquiao moving up in weight. Now this KO power, is more suspicious than anything Pac ever did.

why is that ko suspicious? that punch landed with all of this weight,when was the last time pac took a great punch from someone who wasn't weight drained? cotto was drained as was Oscar and margarito,clottey himself said he was too big for that weight so just fought for the money,he hardly threw punches so many was never hit cleanly by a fighter not weightdrained until tonight,that wasn't just a glancing blow,that was thrown with all of this body behind it,i'm not surprised,people are just haters,thats it,besides marquez already said he'll take the tests,heredia said they can test marquez for blood,urine and fecal test and he doesn't care because they will find nothing

Comment

• GOD what a ****ing fight. Pacquiao was beating Marquez DOWN there at the end, and then...out of nowhere he gets knocked out COLD!

There has to be a 5th fight, there just has to. Only elitist-boxing-fanboys don't want to see this fight again. What was ridiculous is Pacquiao looked REALLY good! He was clearly winning the fight. Dang, good fight for boxing.

Comment

• Holy ****!!! i think i just saw Santa climbed out of my chimney. Thanks for the early christmass gift Santa this is exactly what i wanted!!!

Comment

• Comment

• At least Manny has gambling drinking and prostitutes to fall back on.

Comment

• An absolute shocker!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  career's come to an end its only so long fakes can pretend
                  yup you should know, Gamboa will be next fake out the door.

Comment

• Now all we need is for floyd to get ktfo and balance will return to the boxing world lol

Comment

• I wonder how long it will take before Roach and the others on Pac's payroll start claiming that Marquez was on PEDs. I would say 48 hours, after the initial shock wears off.

Comment

Working...
                      X