• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahah ****** poochyiao fans

Comment

• Great timing = great KO

great fight

Comment

• PAC was looking really good but his chin? Wtf happened to his chin! Jmm wanted it more and deserved the victory. Pacman please retire and go do ur politics thing, this game is for guys who are focused on it.... Jmm is the man, sad to see PAC get careless like that but that's what happens when u don't want it as much as the other guy. Should have retired after the margarito fight.

Comment

• Gracias Señor Jesucristo

Comment

• JMM barely wobble him in 3 fights yet drops and stops him in this one. Either Manny cant take the punches anymore or JMM and his work with the balco coach is paying off. Good fight by both I am very impressed by the new found power JMM has he looked like a me in there even though he weighed about the same.

Comment

• The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

• I can't even fathom how much I love the sport.

Comment

• That was really crazy seeing Pac laying there face down and not even moving! I could not believe it. Marquez so deserved this victory and in this way. Pac has been a great fighter, but his style is meant for a young man with a great chin.

Comment

• i still don't believe what happened....

Comment

• Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                      Marquez #1 of mexico now all time. #1 p4p now the opponent he just beat. Lol peds people now. Like marquez said if i would of had a physical strenght and conditioning coach when i startes i would of been much better
                      If Marquez is natural which he could be then good strength and conditioning coaches are the future of boxing. fighters will be better then ever as they improve their technique

Comment

Working...
                      X