Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to see the slow-mo, muted, post-fight face evaluation verdict.

What a year for Freddie Roach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      Ha ha, you mean that's what a perfectly timed counter punch can do. Marquez did not bulldoze Pac he set a trap for him and Pac ran into it head first. If Manny wasn't roiding he could've demanded testing but hey Tards what can I say. LMFAO!!!!!!
      Exactly look how many times he barely missed Pac with that right all round(6th),....Pac ran right into that punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) knocked Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) out cold in the sixth round of their fourth and likely final battle. Their first fight, in 2004, ended in a twelve round draw, with Pacquiao winning close controversial decisions in 2008 and 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Mexico confirmed it, its producing much better custom steroids. Much powerful.

Comment

• Haven't posted here in years, but this is too ****ing awesome to pass up. To all the Pacman fans that argued against serious doping tests in boxing, go **** yourselves! Your suspect champion just got violently KO'd, and now you can't say **** about it. Boxing is a dirty sport, and needs to be cleaned up with serious testing for peds. Floyd started it, and Donaire is doing it best. All I can say is I'm glad Marquez finally got the win he deserved the first three times they fought. May the best peds win. LOL!!!!

Comment

• Replay the scenario in your head. Think about how open pacman's chin was when he threw the straight left hand. Clean punch and stop calling steroids on marquez ******s.

Comment

• That was glorious. Loved every second of it. I was thinking Pacquiao was doing better than he had in fight 1 and 3 when all of a sudden Marquez cut the lights out with that beautiful right hand. Holy **** what placement. Pacquiao got Hattoned! He looked dead to me for a minute or so. I was honestly worried for his health.

What a victory for Marquez. I am so happy right now. Those two knockdowns were the result of perfectly placed right hands that Pacquiao moved in to. PEDs or not that was JMM using his ring IQ and making the proper adjustments(based on 36 rounds with Pac)to land his shots harder and more effectively. He also has been training at or around this weight for about a year and a half, so naturally he looked more muscular and less fat like he did in his last two welterweight fights. TBH he looked slow as hell to me in this fight. He wasnt doing as well to avoid Pacquiao's offense either. Juan's offensive output was impressive tho. Seems like he based his training on being more explosive offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Come on guy lets not s hit on Pac cuz of some of his fans. He was so classy in defeat unlike Cotto... It was a scary knockout I hate seeing fighters of his caliber go down like that...it was brutal i think he even twitched. Im glad he seemed ok and I dont want to see a 5th... Pac get a farewell fight in the phillipines an retire. He suffered violent knockdowns people arent the same after those. Hats off to Marquez he got the vindication he was looking for and Pac looked good tonight tok... There's no excuses, it is what it is. I may be Mexican but I love Pac too. The better man won, it is what it is. Hope the floyd fanatics dont become worse
                well said, but i have to post this, maybe the pac fans on this site will calm down some

my jaw dropped when it happened

Comment

• Originally posted by DonCarlos83 View Post
                  He has hit Pacquiao with bigger shots than the first knockdown surely??
                  Yeah Pac was moving forwards but Marquez does not USUALLY have that kind of finishing power.
                  He never really hurt him in 36 rounds then all the sudden BOOM!

Comment

• 1. I'm dirt poor and I bet $100 on Marquez by decision, and even I'm not pissed.

2. It's not too hard to believe that Pac's punch resistance has gone down.

3. Those punches were PERFECTLY landed.

PROPS TO MARQUEZ FOR FINALLY GETTING HIS DUE!!!!!!!

Comment

• We need a poll! Who had a more surprised look on their face? Marquez or Jinky? lmao both were priceless

Comment

Working...
                      X