Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Floyd is dead.

Jmm will kill him. I don't give a *** about the PED RUMORS. But Jmm physically is just a ***ing beast now.

Pacquaio got destroyed, Broner can get it too.
    No, that is ******. Floyd owns Márquez's ass again if they ever fight.

Comment

• many was exerting energy like crazy and if you muted it you would see marquez was going to the body form the first bell. not sustainable. I never seen manny move so much. both shot were marquez got him were on the button. This PED talk is crazy. Pac got caught so on th money. As a matter of fact that punch that got him is one mayweather throws all night. I picked Marquez to win. just no by way of knock out.

Stop the PED talk. When your fighter loses to another great fighter there is nothing to be ashamed of. I think its good to remember the last 3 fights could have gone either way, which means these two guys are on the same level.

Comment

• woooooooowwwwwww

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          i think the fight will be a replay of last time, with marquez winning more convincingly. i won't be surprised if marquez knocks pacquiao down as well.
          whelp... i was off.

Comment

• Great fight, epic KO and happy for JMM (like both fighters). I was worried about Pac's health there. Should go get an MRI/CAT scan.

Comment

• I expect *****'s to make 4000 Marquez PED-threads a week from now on. Oh wait, I don't.

Before the fight I said that him working with Heredia, and the changes he made to his physique at that age, was more su****ious than Pacquiao moving up in weight. Now this KO power, is more su****ious than anything Pac ever did.

Comment

• many was exerting energy like crazy and if you muted it you would see marquez was going to the body form the first bell. not sustainable. I never seen manny move so much. both shot were marquez got him were on the button. This PED talk is crazy. Pac got caught so on th money. As a matter of fact that punch that got him is one mayweather throws all night. I picked Marquez to win. just no by way of knock out.

Stop the PED talk. When your fighter loses to another great fighter there is nothing to be ashamed of. I think its good to remember the last 3 fights could have gone either way, which means these two guys are on the same level.

Comment

• Pac fought with all his heart....Got hit with a great shot.
                  Marquez is on something.

Where did that power come from?

Comment

• great fight Marquez

been waiting for that since 2004

cream always rises to the top

Comment

• I just saw the KO on ESPN news. That was a vicious shot made possible by Manny Pacquao dropping his left hand while throwing a right hand. This is a habit that he has that I thought would get him KO'd by Floyd Mayweather. The first knockdown of Pac wasn't a big punch. It occurred because Pac had his shoulders squared when he got hit.

I hope Marquez's contract with Arum is over now. If it is, I would like to see Mayweather/Marquez II in May to see if Marquez can fare any better
                      Last edited by big_james10; 12-09-2012, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X