• Show
Clear All

• WTF did I just see....

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Gifs

need gifs.

Comment

• And now everyone in this thread will become an expert on PED's.

Comment

• Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
          I only logged on to see all the excuses!!!!! Lol, mayweather screwed himself out of some real cash for waiting!.
          Real talk right there...PBF is still among my favorites though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Man stop it. Same could be said about Manny when he beat Cotto and Margarito to a pulp but when people did speak about the possibility of Manny being roided. Manny and his fans got offended. I think Marquez just sat more on his punches, went to the body and figured Manny out. He took a lot more punishment then usual to get this result. They both could of had testing but Top Rank ain't want to do it so screw it. JMM won and he did it the right way. Congratulations.
            Manny wasn't 39 years old when he fought Marg or Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              I have to agree. I wanted Marquez to win tonight, he deserved a victory over Pacquiao on his record. But that was borderline surreal. I expected more power, but that was on a whole other level.

I'm not sure what to make of it. I wanted Marquez to win, but the nature of the victory just doesn't sit well with me.
              well said im feeling that to very shocked

Comment

• i'm still stuck in WOOOOOOW!!!!!

Comment

• Great Punch?

I hope JMM was not wearing a cast like his patriot Margarito. If it was a clean shot, it was a classic knockout! Great fight!!!

Comment

• What a huge KO..seriously, huge. Pac taking punches from Cotto/Margarito but Marquez one shot KO...huge.

Manny got careless, he could have decisively won had he not been stupid.
                    Marquez ends this rivalry. No more rematches please.

Comment

• wow i knew pac was slippin a little but dam, this is a bad end but a great career, well done pac and jmm gd fight

Comment

Working...
                      X