• holy (place curse here).

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real
        It was steroids that made that punch readable and it was steroids that made Marquez through that right. It wasn't his reads, his knowledge, and his intelligence, nor his natural power against Pac's momentum that won the fight. Power is the last thing to go, and as far as I'm concerned EVERYONE is on something at that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
          that is scary...never in my wildest dreams would i have thought pac would lose to marquez that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAW View Post
            So what does that say about Pacquiao doing the same at 30? People grow in to weight classes. Arguably, Mayweather, Martinez and many others have done this as they move in to bigger weights. There is an adjustment period when going up in weight.
            Not at 39 years old they don't.

Comment

• Pac got careless and paid the price. All you idiots talking **** about steriods and pac being over are ******ed. Pac look good untill the knock down. Was great to watch. I'd watch pac fight again. and id love to still see pac may.. People get so caught up with dissing opposing fighters.. it is sso ridiculous

Comment

• Yeah where I have seen that kind of devastating power before? Oh yeah, Pacquaio v Cotto, Pacquiao v Hatton.

Paybacks a *****.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                    all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real
                    Floyd has been saying this for years. Pacquiao got what he deserved and there is no doubt in my mind his career is done. He will never be the same fighter again mentally or physically. No one seemed to notice it was body shots that ultimately got him knocked out. Body shots take a lot out of you and JMM stuck to his gameplan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      This is the pussy **** someone like Floyd depends on. His legacy is based on other people beating his threats.
                      Good thing Floyd SPANKED the guy who DEMOLISHED his so called threat, LMFAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X