Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was ****ing brutal. What a fight!!!

Comment

• Greatest Mexican boxer ever.

Comment

• all this PED talk is funny coming from Pac fans. Easpecially since his head grew twice the size in ten years. Flat bones anyone? c'mon. But that punch wasn't about the power, it was about the placement and pac jumpning into it.

Comment

• Anyone else predict that? Damn JMM finally got his victory.

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen, that's what politics does to anyone..

Comment

• PEDs or not, Manny was lunging and got CAUGHT, too much confidence.. Boxing IQ OP.

I'm glad Marquez won, I'm going to school on Monday and well my school is pretty multi-cultural with mostly mexicans and 2nd most filipinos with almost every other race.. and I told everyone Marquez was gonna win this..

I'm a Filipino kid.

Comment

• Now we might get the Mayweather fight.

By the way; Mayweather fans seems happier about Manny's loss than what the fight add to boxing lore.

Telling...

Comment

• congrats marquez, amazing shot. pacquiao, got a lot of love for you bro, but it's time to hang em up, you don't need the money. wonderful career, there is nothing to be ashamed of

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Damn, this KO reminds me of when Tarver KO'ed Jones.
                    That's what i was thinking! Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                      all a sudden at near 40 JMM is jacked up and now a ONE punch KILLER

with mike tyson like power??????????

get the **** out of here.....

PEDS are real my friends....

i didnt have a horse in this race and am a fan of both...

but what is real is real
                      Man stop it. Same could be said about Manny when he beat Cotto and Margarito to a pulp but when people did speak about the possibility of Manny being roided. Manny and his fans got offended. I think Marquez just sat more on his punches, went to the body and figured Manny out. He took a lot more punishment then usual to get this result. They both could of had testing but Top Rank ain't want to do it so screw it. JMM won and he did it the right way. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                      X