Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Knocks Manny Pacquiao Out Cold in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Complaining about JMM and PED's. Welcome to the world of KARMA. MANNY KO'd and Beat down a number of fighters while on Roids. I think JMM was on PED's and honestly could care less. KARMA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      Where are you Floyd haters now? Pac got knocked the f**ked out.
      I don't hate Floyd but he was an idiot. He could have been part of the biggest fight in the last 50 years, which would have been a career-defining fight for him, and would almost certainly have won it if they'd fought - and he blew it. Marquez proved tonight and in their previous fight that Floyd's worries about PEDs, if they were genuine, were ridiculous, and I doubt they were genuine in any case.

Comment

• So will we see Pac Vs Mayweather now. Perfect time now.

Comment

• PAC Tards will go crazy all over the internet today crying about JMM being on steroids

Comment

• What are the excuses going to be?

btw, over hand right, Mayweather's signature punch put pac to sleep... lol

Comment

• Most Brutal KNOCK OUT in the History of Boxing

the way pac nailed the canvas!!!! Merry Christmas Pacfans!!!!!

Comment

• career's come to an end its only so long fakes can pretend

Comment

• There has to be a 5th fight.

Comment

• Damn.... Sucks for Pac but he's now a new term. Pacquiao'd...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nobody will convince me otherwise. That's what PEDs do. The Hulk just KO'd Manny

Ha ha, you mean that's what a perfectly timed counter punch can do. Marquez did not bulldoze Pac he set a trap for him and Pac ran into it head first. If Manny wasn't roiding he could've demanded testing but hey Tards what can I say. LMFAO!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X