No announcement yet.

Ward now has to defend against Kessler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    If you call getting beat up and outclassed in your hometown "interesting ", that's a bit harsh. Would love to it JUST to hear the responses on here post- fight.
    I think if Ward won everyone would give him his due credit. In fact, I think they would give him credit for just taking the fight. For the most part, imo people don't hate Andre Ward like that.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      Lol at the thought of Ward avoiding Mikkel freaking Kessler.
      Reminds me of Jones Jr and Calzaghe back when Jones was P4P the best.

Comment

I hate Ward only because he has the nerve to think he's Jesus.

He'd beat Kessler again fairly easily.

But he still ain't the son of god. He's not even John The Baptist.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

"The Son of God" or SOG "Son of God".... Could there be a difference? hmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Yeah, Ward has to defend but it doesn't have to be in Denmark.

Of course if Kessler is willing to break the bank and throw some serious money Ward's way I'm sure that SOG will hear him out.
            If that was the case Ward would want home town referee's, home town ring, home town ropes, home town rule book headbutting allowed the more the merrier and same applies to clinching.
            More like Sinner of God with all his bull**** he gets away with dirty mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              You do realize that Kessler initiated a lot of those clinches, right? Do you seriously believe that Kessler would win because he suddenly gets to be in Denmark?

Ward did much more against Kessler than just headbutt him on the inside. His jab presented way too many problems for him and Ward presented too many angles for him just like Calzaghe did.

Kessler is a very one dimensional fighter. It's a good one dimensional, but once you figure him out, he's done for. Ward, on the other hand, keeps adapting throughout the fight. It's the main difference between them and why Kessler will never be able to win unless Denmark just robs Ward.

P.S. Froch did the same tactics to Kessler in Denmark and got away with it.

Only Ward could win both fights against Kessler and Froch convincingly and for some reason have to travel abroad for rematches.
              Stellar post.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I think if Ward won everyone would give him his due credit. In fact, I think they would give him credit for just taking the fight. For the most part, imo people don't hate Andre Ward like that.
                Please. Every time he fights we see the whining and complaining. Would be no difference if he rematched and easily beat Kessler again (or even Froch).

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  "The Son of God" or SOG "Son of God".... Could there be a difference? hmmmm.

the is just an article.

son of god= jesus
                  the son of god =jesus.

LOL.

SOG is crappy because you aren't supposed to capitalize O.

The USOA instead of USA.

That irks me.

He's still whoop Kessler again though even though he has a bad nickname and doesn't know what to capitalize.

Comment

Dont see the point of Ward beating up Kessler again

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

We're all sons of God, bro. But some people don't care while to Andre it is the most important thing in his life. Respect to him for not being ashamed to state it proudly.

Comment

Working...
                      X