No announcement yet.

Ward now has to defend against Kessler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I wouldn't care either way but I want to see him challenged and I just don't see anyone at SMW doing that. At least not the current SMW's.

Then again who's at LHW that would make him money and challenge him.... However I do not want to see Pavlik vs Ward… All wrong as it should be Pavlik kessler or Pavlik Dirrell…
    Well Ward cannot use the same tactics in Denmark without being DQ'ed.

Comment

I'm a fan of Ward, and Froch, and Kessler. **** it, I'm a fan of all boxers.

But Froch & Kessler have gone overseas to fight, win or lose they gained that respect.

There's more to boxing than a pretty record. Not too many (hopefully none) rate Ottke over Hearns. Or Terry Marsh over Ricky Hatton.

Ward is a lovely man with great skills but he needs to do a couple of things. One is to drop the ridiculous nickname. Son of God? That's sounds like a branch of the KKK or an Al Qaeda unit. And the other is to take a couple of risks. Genuine boxing fans love that.

I think Ward is a lot better than both Froch & Kessler. But I'd love to see him prove it in the UK or Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
        So it's not really relevant then.
        Nope. But for some odd reason you didn't get on his case about it. Only on mine.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Ward can't outbox and out-infight Kessler in Denmark without getting DQ'ed?

Comment

Ward beats Kessler in Denmark on Pluto, Saturn or wherever. Ward is just too good.

Comment

So you think Ward would lose to kessler because he would be DQ'ed?

Comment

So you think Ward would lose to kessler because he would be DQ'ed?
              No. I dont think he will use the same dirty tactics in Denmark, so he'd have to find another way to win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Nope. But for some odd reason you didn't get on his case about it. Only on mine.
                I want to see Ward fight overseas like the other guys did. Why shouldn't he?

Comment

No. I dont think he will use the same dirty tactics in Denmark, so he'd have to find another way to win.
                  I assume you're waiting on me to ask what are the dirty tactics. So what are these dirty tactics that are illegal in Denmark but not the US or should I say Ward's home town?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Ward beats Kessler in Denmark on Pluto, Saturn or wherever. Ward is just too good.
                    Then there should be no problem fighting there? I would tend to agree on Ward winning but the fight being in Denmark certainly makes things more interesting.

Comment

I assume you're waiting on me to ask what are the dirty tactics. So what are these dirty tactics that are illegal in Denmark but not the US or should I say Ward's home town?
                      Headbutts.
                      Holding.
                      Holding and hitting.

All offenses anywhere but jOakland.

Comment

Working...
                      X