Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward now has to defend against Kessler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward already whooped that ass and proved he is way better than calzaghe in doing so. This is a joke that they want to see this fight again. Ward needs to move up to 175

Comment

Froch Vs Kessler is a natural fight to make and would be another war !

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Money?

Besides he already holds an easy win over the best fighter LHW has to offer.
        Money, true but he needs to move up and fight that LHW at LHW. Granted I think he still wins but why not move up? I like Kessler a lot but don't think he beats Ward.

I think Kessler Froch Dirrell and yes Pavlik should sort out who the best is when Ward moves up.

Either way I won't be upset if Ward stays and fights Kessler and doing it in his backyard. IF that does happen and IF Ward does win, there without a doubt wouldn't be anything left for him. Not to mention people can stop talking about him only fighting at home. These two feats would benefit him and would be the only reason IMO for Ward to stick around at SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          How does this statement relate to anything that's been said in this thread?
          It as relevant as the troll who wrote that "Ward wants Froch and Kessler to go through another 12 rounds war so he can swoop in and headbutt his way to victory against whatevers left. "

Comment

I would love to see him go Massacre Kessler in Denmark or Froch in Nottingham...I think he beats them so bad regardless that it is no way the judges can make it a Robbery Decision even if they go in with the Plan To Do So lol

I Think Ward Should Just Do It Because HE CAN!

Froch vs Kessler II actually does make sense because at least the first fight between them was CLOSE! Ward dominated both of them, not even sure if he even lost a round against either one of them to be honest
            Last edited by sicko; 12-08-2012, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It sounds like you want Kessler and Froch to tag team against Ward. If one of them can't beat Andre then maybe he can wear him down enough for the other one.

Is that it?
              I'm actually a fan of Ward's, I think he could potentially become the greatest ever but he put the question mark there by refusing to play by the same Super 6 rules that the other fighters did. You have to wonder, what was he so scared of?

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              ward already whooped that ass and proved he is way better than calzaghe in doing so. This is a joke that they want to see this fight again. Ward needs to move up to 175
              I agree, but Ward doesn't want to move up.

Comment

Ward is a ***** who should stop being a better version of Sven Ottke.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Money, true but he needs to move up and fight that LHW at LHW. Granted I think he still wins but why not move up? I like Kessler a lot but don't think he beats Ward.

I think Kessler Froch Dirrell and yes Pavlik should sort out who the best is when Ward moves up.

Either way I won't be upset if Ward stays and fights Kessler and doing it in his backyard. IF that does happen and IF Ward does win, there without a doubt wouldn't be anything left for him. Not to mention people can stop talking about him only fighting at home. These two feats would benefit him and would be the only reason IMO for Ward to stick around at SMW.
                  True although I personally would like Ward to stay ay SMW as long as he can. Dominate a division like Hagler did.

But thats a matter of preference obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    True although I personally would like Ward to stay ay SMW as long as he can. Dominate a division like Hagler did.

But thats a matter of preference obviously.
                    I wouldn't care either way but I want to see him challenged and I just don't see anyone at SMW doing that. At least not the current SMW's.

Then again who's at LHW that would make him money and challenge him.... However I do not want to see Pavlik vs Ward… All wrong as it should be Pavlik kessler or Pavlik Dirrell…

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      It as relevant as the troll who wrote that "Ward wants Froch and Kessler to go through another 12 rounds war so he can swoop in and headbutt his way to victory against whatevers left. "
                      So it's not really relevant then.

Comment

Working...
                      X