Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a negative opinion of Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a cheating bastard who has lost all respect from me. He won't even admit that he was cheating even after getting caught.

Comment

he took his beating from Pac like a man and made no excuses

unlike Cotto who blamed the catchweight

Comment

Failed cheater is fail(or is he just a cheater??? ah doesn't matter) margarito is an embarrassment to the sport and to his country

Comment

Here's my unbiased opinion He can take a punch and has heart but Here's all the proof you need that he was cheating even before he got caught in my opinion at least. What did he do after the plaster was taken out of the equation?? EXACTLY not ****. If he would have gone back to being the feared Margarito and not a punching bag id be the first saying common people obviously he wasn't always cheating. I don't "hate" the guy how can you hate a guy who's willing to die in there, but he should have never allowed that to happen like he claims happened or done it himself which ever did happened it just trashes every other accomplishment he ever made, just like in the Olympics if they cheat all their medals get stripped for a reason.

Comment

He gets far too much flack for only attempting to cheat. He got punished 10x in his beatings against Mosley, Pac and Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Here's my unbiased opinion He can take a punch and has heart but Here's all the proof you need that he was cheating even before he got caught in my opinion at least. What did he do after the plaster was taken out of the equation?? EXACTLY not ****. If he would have gone back to being the feared Margarito and not a punching bag id be the first saying common people obviously he wasn't always cheating. I don't "hate" the guy how can you hate a guy who's willing to die in there, but he should have never allowed that to happen like he claims happened or done it himself which ever did happened it just trashes every other accomplishment he ever made, just like in the Olympics if they cheat all their medals get stripped for a reason.
              One could say that his beating from Mosley and his long layoff ruined him. A plausible explanation, no?

Comment

Yes, he is a cheater and a scumbag.

Comment

at these Mosley and Berto fans crucifying Margarito

Comment

Honestly. . I really don't. . .

I mean, I've gone back and forth on whether or not he more than likely knew. . I keep coming to the same conclusion - that he knew what he was doing. . But let's be real, although a super-human, he's still a human, and he made a mistake. He's paid more than enough with the tainting of his reputation for life.

But no harm, no foul. . . The proof simply isn't there for me that he loaded in other fights.

I always give boxers benefit of the doubt.

Anyway, Margarito has more than made up for it with hte great fights he's given us fans - one of the few boxers who really is dead serious hwen he says he'd die in the ring. . . Probably one of the 2, or 3 toughest, baddest mofo's from the contemporary fistic era.

Just can't hold a grudge, or negative opinion of a guy like Margarito. . Who by all accounts is also a true stand-up guy outside of the ring in his personal life. . . And was always ready to risk life, and limb when fighting for our entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Mosley and Pac gave him the best punishment one could give.

No judge or jury needed. Strictly ass whoopin.
                      What does that even mean? lol.

Money Mayweather and Sugar Shane are two of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing below 147 lbs.

I'm pretty sure 90+% of all fighters would have been handed an ass whipping so I don't see where you're going with that one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X