Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez 4: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this fight being very interesting. I believe Marquez will actually try his hand at being the aggressor, he will have his moments, but he will ultimately have little success in that department, seeing as Pacquiao's wild style is hard to deal with with that type of approach. Marquez will eventually adapt and go back to his original format on how to beat Pacquiao. Now the question is, has Freddie and Manny finally figured it out? Have they finally worked on defense, head movement and counter punching? Ever since 2008 they have been telling the public how much more of a complete fighter Manny has become, but he still lacks those attributes. I believe Freddie becomes so impressed with Manny's high powered offense in the gym, he figures he doesn't have to work on anything else. Hopefully they have, if they expect to shut guys like me up.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
      What is wrong with you? Did you go to a school for deviants(gays)? Why not spell like a normal person?

On topic: Since the fight has a good chance of being another very close one, of course there may be controversy. I do hope the real winner's hand will be raised. Marquez looking as good as he does, it should be a great fight. I'm hoping both are at least 99% ready, and that there will be no b.s. stopping it way too early.
      What is wrong with you? Do you always patrol internet forums looking for minor spelling errors to judge people on like some creepy weirdo?

Comment

Working...
      X