Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the winner is.......Bob Arum!!!$$$$$$
    Coming Fall 2103 Pacquiao Vs Marquez 5

Comment

Something is up with one of these fighters..the odds jumped from 1.5 -1 to 3-1 to 7-1 not sure if it's dirty urine, injury, someone overheard someething..but the last time this happened that I was aware of was the afternoon of the bradley fight were the odd's just fluxuated like crazy throughout the day. I wouldn't be surprised if we have another controversy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Something is up with one of these fighters..the odds jumped from 1.5 -1 to 3-1 to 7-1 not sure if it's dirty urine, injury, someone overheard someething..but the last time this happened that I was aware of was the afternoon of the bradley fight were the odd's just fluxuated like crazy throughout the day. I wouldn't be surprised if we have another controversy tonight.
        What is wrong with you? Did you go to a school for deviants(gays)? Why not spell like a normal person?

On topic: Since the fight has a good chance of being another very close one, of course there may be controversy. I do hope the real winner's hand will be raised. Marquez looking as good as he does, it should be a great fight. I'm hoping both are at least 99% ready, and that there will be no b.s. stopping it way too early.

Comment

Marquez looks great, but I think all that added mass and muscle will ultimately slow him down. Pacquiao, on the other hand, looks built for speed this go round, and he has a very heavy punch anyway. I predict Pacquiao will get the 'W' again.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
            What is wrong with you? Did you go to a school for deviants(gays)? Why not spell like a normal person?

On topic: Since the fight has a good chance of being another very close one, of course there may be controversy. I do hope the real winner's hand will be raised. Marquez looking as good as he does, it should be a great fight. I'm hoping both are at least 99% ready, and that there will be no b.s. stopping it way too early.

Grammar nazi on a boxing site? Really bro, really?

Comment

Pac loses im calling it, there has been A LOT of boxing upsets as of lately and i think tonight will be no different

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Pac loses im calling it, there has been A LOT of boxing upsets as of lately and i think tonight will be no different
                How do you figure a JMM win is an upset , this is a very close fight that either can win .

Comment

I think "Father Time" finally catches up to Marquez tonight. Manny by clear win, possibly by stoppage.

Comment

Marquez by desicion pacquiao has slowed down has way too many distractions congress jinkee running for whatever marquez looks really focused think it will be close but marquez pulling out this time will keep busy in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by eddiefutch View Post
                      And the winner is.......Bob Arum!!!$$$$$$
                      Coming Fall 2103 Pacquiao Vs Marquez 5
                      I believe that totally I remember reading something about that depending on the outcome of this fight it is definitely in the cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X