No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Focused on Gesta, But Eyes Gamboa, Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I've always been "part of the team;" I just never drank the "Kool Aid." Our boys don't need any special "help" from their fans. They prove all they need to prove in the ring.

It's the way I roll in real life, not just on this forum. I don't talk trash I wouldn't have the guts to say to your face. I don't say shit I don't truly believe. I've read nonsense from some Filipinos here that think Farenas has a shot tonight. It's a joke. I'm not the Cuban equivalent of those guys.
    Come on! Talking smack is in our blood!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Come on! Talking smack is in our blood!
      Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Indeed.
        You dont have to talk smack with bad intentions, it's all fun and games. You gotta have thick skin to hang around us. Actually, I think it's a Caribbean thing. I have a lot of friends from PR, Cuba and DR and it's nonstop.

Comment

You dont have to talk smack with bad intentions, it's all fun and games. You gotta have thick skin to hang around us. Actually, I think it's a Caribbean thing. I have a lot of friends from PR, Cuba and DR and it's nonstop.
          Oh, I'm quite familiar. I can talk some myself, I assure you. Many years ago, I would throw the first stone. Nowadays I save it as retribution.

Comment

Id just like to point out Vazquez was supposed to easily outbox Quintero as well. We know how that went.
            Like gesta fights like Quintero whole different fight one where vaquez is going to school the hell out of gesta. Gesta gases, no experience at the elite leve,throws very little punches per round and not to mention he has poor boxing skills.no way does gesta wins

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
              Like gesta fights like Quintero whole different fight one where vaquez is going to school the hell out of gesta. Gesta gases, no experience at the elite leve,throws very little punches per round and not to mention he has poor boxing skills.no way does gesta wins
              Im pretty sure Quintero has elite boxing skills too...

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                Vazquez has fougth alot of contenders while the other Gesta has fought nothing but BUMS how anybody could pick Gesta is beyond me. This figth will show us where Gesta is at but base on who has fought the better competition i will have to go with Vazquez not only that but Gesta has a very low work rate and his style is all wrong for Vazquez.
                lol i was rigth about Gesta it was even worse then i thougth it would be he got embarrassed bad. why was he looking at the screen the guy was nothing but a hype job figthing bums

Comment

Im pretty sure Quintero has elite boxing skills too...
                  How does crow taste hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X