No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs. Magee Early Fight Results From Denmark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    brian mgee is a nobody, beaten by robin reid (late in career) for **** sake.
    predictable win but, does nothing to boost kesslers rating in my opinion.
    he is very good and durable but, when he goes to nottingham...it will be his first stoppage defeat.
    who wants it? froch by ko....100k
    I bet you five bucks Kessler will ko Froch

Comment

Just watched the fight, those body shots from Kessler was vicious. Kessler is more fast and technical than Froch and I could easily see Froch coming forward with a flurry attack of punches, then Kessler move aside with his speed and land a kidney shot or a body shot like that. If Kessler keeps fighting and keeps himself busy with no lay offs like he used to in the past, he could be crowned the new king of the SMW div.
      Last edited by ONEH1TWONDER; 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Kessler vs Froch 2 needs to happen next.

Comment

Kessler never asked for a Ward rematch-ever

Kessler and Froch is a good fight as both fighters slow and fairly good are not in the true Champion the American Great Andre Ward league or class. But for England and the Danes this is a good fight between two average vanquished defeated fighters subpar to the great Ward. 2nd class fight between 2 second class fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
            Kessler and Froch is a good fight as both fighters slow and fairly good are not in the true Champion the American Great Andre Ward league or class. But for England and the Danes this is a good fight between two average vanquished defeated fighters subpar to the great Ward. 2nd class fight between 2 second class fighters.
            I agree that Ward is great and stands alone. But to state that Froch and Kessler are average fighters is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
            X