No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    bull**** fight. rios hasnt fought anywhere near pacquiaos level and is tailor made for him stylisticly. its a complete mismatch, i dont see why anyone would want to see it. the outcome has to be in question for me to be interested in a fight, if not whats the point?

is it atleast at 140?
    Is it at 140? Is that some kind of joke question? When was the last time that hype job ever gave up any weight advantage ? Cotto, dlh, Margo, jmm?

Comment

Yeah ... that ought to do great numbers.

Hahaha .. Arum will be up late feeding the shredder ... again.

Comment

Everyones trashing Rios/Pac but no ones offering suggestions on who he should fight next. Mayweather? not gonna happen, 140-147 is all golden boy basically, bradley rematch? no thanks, too boring. plus pac already won and bradley should never be on PPV again, Marquez 5? lol.

Rios, Bradley rematch, and Marquez 5 are the only 3 options.
        Last edited by Southpawology; 12-08-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I'm not a "Pacquiao fan," I just know how the game works. The same can be said of Marquez, Floyd Mayweather, and many others. People criticized Oscar for fighting Pacuiao and it turned out to be a monumental fight of this era.

These guys are fighters on the way out the door and unlike the casual fans or nuthuggers I do not give a **** what they do.

And Kev... you got Canelo in your avatar and your talking about someone not fighting good enough opponents? I like him too but c'mon son! Don't fault me for being realistic
          Difference? Canelo is 22 years old and his promoters are looking to put him in with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao is 33 years old and his promoter is looking to keep him as far away from Floyd Mayweather Jr as humanly possible.

Main point: He's 22 years old.

And don't talk about who's in my avatar, talk about the argument at hand. If I had no avatar, what would you have done, pick someone off my sig? How about coming back with something to actually defend your argument about Pacquiao?

Comment

I don't get these silly ass threads coming from Mayweather worshipers. I really don't. They've got this idol who has all the advantages to beat the Pacman. He's bigger, has longer reach, he's da best (wink wink), he's allowed to juice, he gets the most money, you name it, the playing field is heavily tilted on his side. PLUS most boxing fans predict he's going to win. YET he's scared to fight the Pacman.

And here are his fanboys crying and whining. Worst fans ever existed on the planet.

Comment

fighters fighting>>>>>fighters going on vacation

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's time for Froid "I will clean the sport of boxing" PEDweather to man up and fight Pacquiao.

Tired of COWARD Froid's ducking tactics, come on fight the midget!

Comment

I'd rather see Pac/Rios than Pac/Marquez 5. When did JMM say he would retire?

I think the winner should fight Bradley and the loser should fight Rios. Then the winners fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Difference? Canelo is 22 years old and his promoters are looking to put him in with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao is 33 years old and his promoter is looking to keep him as far away from Floyd Mayweather Jr as humanly possible.

Main point: He's 22 years old.

And don't talk about who's in my avatar, talk about the argument at hand. If I had no avatar, what would you have done, pick someone off my sig? How about coming back with something to actually defend your argument about Pacquiao?
                    Sure; even though I already made my argument clear, I'm not endorsing or complaining about Pacquiaos opponent. My argument is that who Pacquiao, Floyd, and Marquez fight is irrelevant to me as they're in the twilight of their careers, and people shouldn't get worked up about it. Leave it to the nuthuggers and casual fans. If anyone beats any of them at this point, people will just say it's because they were past their prime anyway (Or in Pacquiao's case refuse to acknowledge the decision).

Like I said, no one got mad at Shaq for the way he played when he was a Celtic. Thomas Hauser, talking about Bhop I think, called fighters in this stage of their career, as being on the "retirement tour." Where they've accomplished their big feats but they're famous, so they keep fighting and stack that money.

That's how I feel about it, so that's why I wouldn't care if Floyd fights Spadafora in Dubai or Pacquiao fights Brandon Rios in Singapore or some ****. It simply doesn't matter.

Comment

Yup, you gotta be real dumb to bet on Marquez. He's NOT winning a decision as long as Arum can keep milking Pac in in-house fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X