Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who you got? (Ward v best LHW in the world at 175)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Embarrassing myself?

Have you seen "your" poll?

Only embarrassment is you and this stupid thread. We've told you over and over the fight's not close. What don't you understand about that?
    lets see, dan, dazed, mj223, brother jay seem to agree with me,

you parroted new england because you had nothing worthwhile to say adn bojan disagreed. therefore, the thread is validated. YOPU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT CAMPILLO.

gues what, NOONE agrees with your stupid cleverly shi t so you're clearly the dummy

Comment

its clearly an intriguingfight

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        lets see, dan, dazed, mj223, brother jay seem to agree with me,

you parroted new england because you had nothing worthwhile to say adn bojan disagreed. therefore, the thread is validated. YOPU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT CAMPILLO.

gues what, NOONE agrees with your stupid cleverly shi t so you're clearly the dummy
        Ok Walt almost 90% disagree.

Whatever man, keep bumping this thread though.

Comment

BTW, I was the first one to tell you you were full of schit.

Not sure how I've been pulling on someone's coat tail being that I was the first in here. Just so happens 90% agree. But I'll let you tell it.

Comment

I think Ward would clean out 175lbs.

And to be honest.......I don't think anyone south of 200 lbs would beat him. That includes the likes of Mayweather and Martinez...........etc.

He's been pedigreed far too perfectly and to this day he's easily one of......if not the most UNDERRATED fighters in boxing.

His only flaw........is that he's way too technical and has the capacity to bore people out of seats in some fights. But he won't lose.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ok Walt almost 90% disagree.

Whatever man, keep bumping this thread though.
              what matters is who posts. i dont care about 90% of the people's opinions on this forum. you go head and be a sheep, its perfect for you.

notice none of them posted who else or why...because they don't know shi t like you.

i only bumped it once, cuz I left it about 10 hrs ago and some good peeps posted in it (not including you- mr campillo has the same style as sergio)

clown

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I think Ward would clean out 175lbs.

And to be honest.......I don't think anyone south of 200 lbs would beat him. That includes the likes of Mayweather and Martinez...........etc.

He's been pedigreed far too perfectly and to this day he's easily one of......if not the most UNDERRATED fighters in boxing.

His only flaw........is that he's way too technical and has the capacity to bore people out of seats in some fights. But he won't lose.
                who's his best fight south of cw?

Comment

BTW, I was the first one to tell you you were full of schit.

Not sure how I've been pulling on someone's coat tail being that I was the first in here. Just so happens 90% agree. But I'll let you tell it.
                  you gave no reason, you had nothing until new england posted, then you piggybacked

Comment

if the thread sux so bad, why are you still on my nuts, genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      you gave no reason, you had nothing until new england posted, then you piggybacked
                      Walt, my reason is still sitting on the front page; it hasn't moved.

But never mind cause anyone that has told you you're wrong, you only tell them why you're fight. That tells me you already have your mind made up and aren't open to interjections; which tells me why the fcuk did your stupid ass make the thread in the first place.

But let someone come in here and tell you what you want to hear, then you're sucking dich..

Clown like material here, but I expect nothing greater.

Comment

Working...
                      X