Pedro Diaz is a Horrible Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
    sorry bro but your Bosnian

so i can't take your thoughts on boxing seriously....not to mention you didn't even know who hector camacho was
    Oh nooo look another Bosnia comment,well how original I didn't hear that one yet

Btw I'm in Australia you troll...

I knew who hector camacho was but even if I didn't..you're the one who's getting banned every second day ..the definition of a troll...

This thread is just one more example,you blame the last two losses on cottos trainer,the thinking of an 8 year old...

Now let's hear it again..Bosnia this Bosnia that hashahahhahahahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      Oh nooo look another Bosnia comment,well how original I didn't hear that one yet

Btw I'm in Australia you troll...

I knew who hector camacho was but even if I didn't..you're the one who's getting banned every second day ..the definition of a troll...

This thread is just one more example,you blame the last two losses on cottos trainer,the thinking of an 8 year old...

Now let's hear it again..Bosnia this Bosnia that hashahahhahahahhahha
      [

Comment

DLH schooled strum too

Comment

[
          Wow that really hurt my feeling,I wonder if I will be able to fall asleep every again..and I mean EVER

DLH schooled strum too
          Yes he did,that's why he won...it's common sense isn't it...

But this thread you made is so stupid and shows us that you have no idea about boxing..and seeing your comments you're an unfunny guy too..you're either under the age of 17 which would explain your behavior or you're straight up a ******ed no social life having mofaka hasashashahhahahahahhahaah

Comment

LULZ @ the fanny pack wearing loser

Comment

It was kind of telling when Diaz talked on the all access show about how much Cotto has been teaching him since they started together. That's not how a coach/competitor relationship should be at this level.

Comment

Diaz had Cotto looking pretty damn sharp. I liked their work together. Fact of the matter is; you can't beat father time and Cotto has been in a lot of wars.

Saying that, they underestimated the **** out of Trout (everyone did) and Cotto could never beat Mayweather. Miguel is still a great fighter, but doesn't have many fights left.

He should keep Diaz.

Comment

Threadstarter is a jackasss

Comment

From a boxing fan point of view i believe if pedro diaz was a bad coach cotto would have parted ways by now,i think hes a good coach its pretty obvious cottos work rate has improved and hes been looking sharp,the game plan against mayweather was excellent so was his conditioning.cotto seems to be a very imotional person i think in diaz he kinda has that father figure plus diaz is his fellow countryman and brings pure puerto rican boxing methods in training,cotto didnt leave steward because of coaching faults he left i believe so he could go back to his roots,diaz ive read is a master in puerto rican amateur boxing and is still adapting to the pro game with miguels help its a good relationship that seems to working regardless of the 2 losses.if diaz gets a good young fighter in his stable i believe he will excel with that fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by FightFit View Post
                      From a boxing fan point of view i believe if pedro diaz was a bad coach cotto would have parted ways by now,i think hes a good coach its pretty obvious cottos work rate has improved and hes been looking sharp,the game plan against mayweather was excellent so was his conditioning.cotto seems to be a very imotional person i think in diaz he kinda has that father figure plus diaz is his fellow countryman and brings pure puerto rican boxing methods in training,cotto didnt leave steward because of coaching faults he left i believe so he could go back to his roots,diaz ive read is a master in puerto rican amateur boxing and is still adapting to the pro game with miguels help its a good relationship that seems to working regardless of the 2 losses.if diaz gets a good young fighter in his stable i believe he will excel with that fighter.
                      Pedro Luis Diaz is Cuban.

Comment

Working...
                      X