Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Felix Trinidad was in the 80's. The Fab Four will be the Fab Five.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Whatever you say man; my girl is mexican from Mexico and I love her and her family.

Whatever black guys did to you, on behalf of them, I apologize. You're clearly traumatized from whatever happened, but there's still hope. We'll get over it together.
    Maybe a LarryX type of guy took his innocence?

Comment

Stop hatin man lol

Sadly, but true, you have issues. This stems deep from personal drama.

Maybe a black guy took your girl or something or took your man
      How am I hating son? Just telling you how it is.

Mexicans do it too. I bet if you go to Mexico, people would say Chavez is better than Sugar Robinson.

No one took my girl. I put it on black girls too and brothers be hating. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        How am I hating son? Just telling you how it is.

Mexicans do it too. I bet if you go to Mexico, people would say Chavez is better than Sugar Robinson.

No one took my girl. I put it on black girls too and brothers be hating. lol
        I was seeing a black chick for a few months...I got so many bad looks from them but they never did anything.

Comment

Benitez outboxes tito to decision win.

Duran at 147 kds tito a couple times and wins a decision in a great fight (hits tye deck himself)

Srl clowns him. Horrible style matchup for tito. Too fast too good a footwork.

Hearns ktfo's tito.

Hagler retires him, this wouldnt be pretty. What could tito do to hagler?

Comment

LMAO Are you really saying the GOAT Roy Jones Jr got "hype" for beating Trinidad?

The man "already" had hype.

Hopkins win help make him mainstream. What he did after that was all him.

Winky's wins over Mosley is what put him on the map, not Trinidad.

The above 3 guys hyped themselves because of their action in the ring, not because they were black and beat Trinidad.

You're calling one of the greatest fighters in the world in RJJ and one of the greatest MW's in the history "hype" solely because they beat Felix Trinidad.

Your agenda's are unbelievable sometimes.
            What u teabaggers fail to realize is that Trinidad never lost at ww or jmw

Comment

Originally posted by Marlonr72 View Post
              What u teabaggers fail to realize is that Trinidad never lost at ww or jmw
              Oscar won quite a few rds from him and arguably won that fight. Who else did he fight at 147-154 that would have a shot against ant of those dude? Thiam? Oba carr? Vargas? So fukn what if someone never lost at a weight????? Its about about who they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Im surprised some have Tito beating Duran and losing to Hagler. Lets not forget both of these guys had a close fight.

Tito is bigger than both of them, his reach would have been his advantage, besides the fact that both of them like to brawl it out.
                I mean, I know you're being biased here, but c'mon.

As much as people like to say the Duran-Hagler fight was close... It really wasn't a close fight. You give Hagler another round and he woulda stopped Duran.

Tito may be bigger than Marv, but all Tito had was his power. And Tito ain't breaking the diamond chin of Marvin Hagler. Marv puts a serious ass whoopin on Tito.

Comment

Tito is one of my favorites but damn I don't think he could beat any of them.

Hearns would probably catch him first. I guess his best chance is against Duran but I highly doubt it.

Comment

Whatever you say man; my girl is mexican from Mexico and I love her and her family.

Comment

LOLSMH @ people actually believing Tito can beat any of them. God, I luv Tito but that dude was so vulnerable, even in his prime. He loses to every single one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X