Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Manny Pacquiao 147, Juan Manuel Marquez 143

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image of the scale when Pac was weighted.

Last edited by vacon04; 12-07-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      but but but. Marquez and Pacjuice are the same size
      Marquez is 143 lbs
      Pacquiao is 147 lbs.

if you think they're the same size, i will buy you hooked on phonics and hopefully you learn your numbers. hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
        I saw the live weigh in and when they did the face to face pacquiao was swaying like somethings wrong with his balance , is this anything. Marquez was still.
        He has to keep his head balanced its not easy you know !

Comment

• I'd favor JMM to win, but something tells me that he will lose his balance and get KD. JMM can outbox Manny for the rest of the rounds, but if Manny scores a KD, then he will get the edge on the judges scorecards whether he earn it or not. May the best fighter win.

Comment

• Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            ???

nahhh

Comment

Image of the scale when Pac was weighted.

Camera angle look how many lines to the left of 50 and to the right, there'll be a few more to right what you can't see.

Comment

• The weight difference, to all those saying Marquez looks bigger is in their legs. Manny's legs look like trees. Huge Marquez fan, but I still think the best he gets is a draw in all three. Not sure why he thinks he was so dominant.These are some close fights, but Manny's punches always number about the same and usually appear stronger and more aggressive. That said, just rewatched 3 and got to say this. What is up with Jim Lampley calling Pac fights? This one and Bradley's he calls shots that whiff by so clearly it makes me wonder. Is it old age or bias?

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Camera angle look how many lines to the left of 50 and to the right, there'll be a few more to right what you can't see.
                  Yeah I also agree that it was just the camera angle, but wanted to show exactly what the camera showed on that moment.
                  Last edited by vacon04; 12-07-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Image of the scale when Pac was weighted.

Not that hard to figure out

Comment

• His head keeps getting bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X