Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    in arumworld, it could

in the real world, no
    Not saying it could but this fight is getting a lot of exposure. Everywhere I go I hear about this fight. Not to mention now ESPN and HBO are working together so they're getting more coverage on ESPN. It feels like Ive heard more about this fight than the 3rd, even on the radio.

With that said, I wonder how much impact Gamboa and 50 had/will have on this event. As far as viewers is concerned.
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 12-07-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Not saying it could but this fight is getting a lot of exposure. Everywhere I go I hear about this fight. Not to mention now ESPN and HBO are working together so they're getting more coverage on ESPN. It feels like Ive heard more about this fight than the 3rd, even on the radio.

With that said, I wonder how much impact Gamboa and 50 had/will have on this event. As far as viewers is concerned.
      Very true. On most recent NBA games, they advertise this fight like crazy. Even after Inside the NBA, they had a segment with Barkely, and Miller, training with Pac.

Comment

----

Funny I remember when they first announced this fight, everyone was pissed and vowed not to buy it (except maybe the mexicans). BUT... everyone is right back on the boat. Makes Arum look like a genius and gives him even less reason to try to make a fight with Floyd.

Comment

Why are Floydiots butthurt? Aren't you guys happy Boxing is alive and pretty much doing very well.

Ten years ago this two unknown fighters were in somebody's undercards and look at them now drawing huge numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Im pretty sure JMM sold a huge share of that. After all he is a pretty good draw himself.
            yea so true.

because marquez continually puts out 1 mill ppvs like the casamayor fight....

ohh wait.... never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
              Funny I remember when they first announced this fight, everyone was pissed and vowed not to buy it (except maybe the mexicans). BUT... everyone is right back on the boat. Makes Arum look like a genius and gives him even less reason to try to make a fight with Floyd.
              No and why because he can make JMM v Pac V?! He has no one else except for a one fight 140 lber or Bradley. Why do you think we getting this fight right now? Either way i buy or watch every fight so i never hated on it. JMM by TKO

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                yea so true.

because marquez continually puts out 1 mill ppvs like the casamayor fight....

ohh wait.... never mind.
                Pac just fought Bradley and got no where near that or a sell out so yeah thank you JMM. And wasnt it Arum in the ring after the JMM robbery saying the reason so many are booing is because a majority in the arena were mexican? But now that its a sell out its all Pac. You silly kids

Casamayor?

Comment

UFC Taking over babeehhh !!!!

Comment

great for boxing.........save the hate

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Pac just fought Bradley and got no where near that or a sell out so yeah thank you JMM. And wasnt it Arum in the ring after the JMM robbery saying the reason so many are booing is because a majority in the arena were mexican? But now that its a sell out its all Pac. You silly kids

Casamayor?
                      but pacquiao continually headlines ppv cards and has gotten million ppvs without marquez while marquez lone ppv card vs casamayor was a complete and utter failure.

pacquiao is a proven successful ppv headliner WITHOUT MARQUEZ while you cant say the same thing about marquez.

but keep on hating tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X