No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao Holds a Final Workout Session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    LMAO... a flowmo saying you grasping at straws hil****inlarious.

....is not as easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Even Ray Charles could it see.

right, ray charles definitely "could it see"

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        What's wrong bro? Don't like the taste of ur own shiietz??

Comment

LMAO... a flowmo saying you grasping at straws hil****inlarious. dint this muthafugga just use his own imagination to measure Pacs head.. We need to get creative and battle these guys with our own fantasies.. Thats all they got.
          flowmos are all about imagination, conspiracy theories and woulda coulda shoulda...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            What's wrong bro? Don't like the taste of ur own shiietz??
            of course not. do you?

oh, you salty now a little bit...

anyway, keep it goin boys, I'll return shortly

Comment

....is not as easy...
              / If you are going to sight your imagination why cant I. What flowmos can use imagination to argue but not me... Hell I think I can hang. I got more credibility in this ****ty acct than you do. Where I am from? It aint the ****inn ghetto thats for sure where everyone uses their imagination to make their world better. My fantasies are better than yours.. Thats all flowmos got now is their imaginations and fantasies. We got to get creative and have some fun. All they got is their fantasies. look around them reality is a *****.

Comment

/ If you are going to sight your imagination why cant I. What flowmos can use imagination to argue but not me... Hell I think I can hang. I got more credibility in this ****ty acct than you do. Where I am from? It aint the ****inn ghetto thats for sure where everyone uses their imagination to make their world better. My fantasies are better than yours.. Thats all flowmos got now is their imaginations and fantasies. We got to get creative and have some fun. All they got is their fantasies. look around them reality is a *****.

implication? lol i love it. you bunch are too damn good. In 3 hours or so, Im gonna come back on and have a good laugh, this will without a doubt go for at least 2 more pages. oh, you fangirls, i can never get enough...

Comment

right, ray charles definitely "could it see"
                  Floyd must went from a 6 to a 7 1/2 in a fitted cap. Just look at that head it's bigger than the globe my history teacher used to have in history class.

Comment

implication? lol i love it. you bunch are too damn good. In 3 hours or so, Im gonna come back on and have a good laugh, this will without a doubt go for at least 2 more pages. oh, you fangirls, i can never get enough...
                    So you can imply where I am from now but based on your intelligence I cannot make a educated guess where your from? we need more material from a delusional mind. Can't you make up more stuff for us to argue about..We need new material. I have been hearing that Pac has had a large head since 2004 but now it is related to PEDs... Please come with something new.

Comment

Hey fl0mos and p4actards, why don't you STFU and be friends instead of bull****ting all the damn time ?

Comment

Working...
                      X