No announcement yet.

Khan "Angulo has brought the boxing back in me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
    No wonder Garcia is running scared fighting Judah.
    cant you just stick to trolling one thread? garcia scared of khan lol. say that out loud, you'll laugh

Comment

same thing when Roach put Khan in with Pac... all this is supposed to do is give Khan some confidence back

Comment

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
        No wonder Garcia is running scared fighting Judah.
        Enlighten me, why ?

Comment

Great move by the trainer.

Comment

Smart move from Hunter. Hopefully Khan can comeback with a better boxing brain that will serve him well in reaching the top of 140.

Comment

He said the same thing when he joined Freddie roach and he got him sparring Pacquiao, Khan need to grow up, stay calm and start delivering in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                He said the same thing when he joined Freddie roach and he got him sparring Pacquiao,
                I get the feeling that Khan would get tempted to slug it out at times with Pacquiao since he is smaller.

Angulo is much bigger and stronger though so he has no choice but to box more against that type of pressure. Unless he wants to get beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  wise slick Black American training method. Let see if Amir developed any composure

Look how dark he looks in this video, you can tell the black slickness is sinking into him. Hes going to have a fro in a few more weeks.

Amir Khan with Freddie Roach where he was an unslick light skinned fighter trying to imitate ricky Hatton.

Khan under the tutelage of slick black trainer Virgil Hunter has already grown significantly darker.
                  Last edited by elfag; 12-07-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Khan isn't a very clever guy, you can stick him with Wlad for sparring & come fight night.....he'll fight the same way like he did in his last couple of fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I get the feeling that Khan would get tempted to slug it out at times with Pacquiao since he is smaller.

Angulo is much bigger and stronger though so he has no choice but to box more against that type of pressure. Unless he wants to get beat up.
                      That's the problem with Khan, he has that pride that makes him take unnecessary risk, with his handspeed alone he can just be potshotting guys but he would go there trying to do a toe to toe fry up, Hopefully Hunter would calm him down mentally but I hope for his sake it isn't too late.

Comment

Working...
                      X