Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Marquez is ending Pacquiao's career

Hey wise guy! Why don't you bet all your points against me if your so sure? My 800 trillion for your 100 trillion.. sounds fair right?
    Last edited by EL_cano; 12-08-2012, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Does anyone know what's the best way to watch this fight in UK?

Many thanks in advance!

Comment

I got 1 billion on pacquiao.

any takers? come get it, son.

Comment

No-one is going for a knockout in this fight, no matter what they keep saying.

Marquez will be too scared to go for it out of fear of getting caught with the big one. I also doubt he has the power to beat Pacquiao into submission.

Pacquiao is simply too old to fight with the same ferocity for 12 rounds straight, which already reduces the chances of a KO, factor in the case that he hasn't KO'd someone since Hatton or stopped anyone since Cotto - both 2009. Marquez is also extremely wary of the left hand now and can expertly avoid it a high percentage of the time.

It'll be the same story as it was 13 months ago. Get ready for another close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
            No-one is going for a knockout in this fight, no matter what they keep saying.

Marquez will be too scared to go for it out of fear of getting caught with the big one. I also doubt he has the power to beat Pacquiao into submission.

Pacquiao is simply too old to fight with the same ferocity for 12 rounds straight, which already reduces the chances of a KO, factor in the case that he hasn't KO'd someone since Hatton or stopped anyone since Cotto - both 2009. Marquez is also extremely wary of the left hand now and can expertly avoid it a high percentage of the time.

It'll be the same story as it was 13 months ago. Get ready for another close decision.
            that's the thing. pacquiao was just using that patented jab jab straight which made it easy for marquez to predict it accurately, unlike in the 2nd fight pacquiao was using both left and right. pacquiao was not mentally focused on marquez last time, this time it's different. if marquez is thinking pacquiao would stick to that game plan, his making a big mistake. just a few more hours to go, the excitement is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              that's the thing. pacquiao was just using that patented jab jab straight which made it easy for marquez to predict it accurately, unlike in the 2nd fight pacquiao was using both left and right. pacquiao was not mentally focused on marquez last time, this time it's different. if marquez is thinking pacquiao would stick to that game plan, his making a big mistake. just a few more hours to go, the excitement is killing me
              I wish I shared your confidence. I hope you're right, but I'm not so sure. Pacquiao's primary weapon has always been the straight left hand and I doubt that's going to change at this stage of his career. It's whether or not he uses the right hook and uppercut on his way in, rather than just the jab. If anything is going to do damage, though, it'll be that straight left hand.

Marquez looked great at the weigh-in, although Manny had 4lbs over him, the biggest margin to date, so it'll be interesting to see how big of a factor that'll be come tonight.

Comment

We are exactly 15 hours from this post until the war begins. I'm going to start the twitter trend right now. #RipPacman

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  We are exactly 15 hours from this post until the war begins. I'm going to start the twitter trend right now. #RipPacman
                  can't wait

Comment

Can anyone tell me the time the fight will start approximately?

Thanks.

Comment

man, all of the sudden i have a weird feeling that Marquez is going to be tko'd.

i am most likely wrong but damn.

Comment

Working...
                      X